Part - 50

Suyash walked into the room and his steps stopped the very moment his eyes fell on his wife.

Parvati was standing in front of the mirror wearing her earrings unaware of his presence. She had worn a white and red dual color designer saree with elegant white stones work. Her hair was let loose but curled at the tips. A dozen bangles of red, black and white adorned her both hands. Her makeup, nor less or too heavy, was perfect. Suyash stared at her in mute admiration. His wife was exemplar of femininity, and her pregnant tummy added cuteness to her beauty.

"Wow! Beautiful…" He thought aloud. She turned around hearing her husband's voice who had just arrived from his work. She gave him a welcoming smile as he came and stood in front of her.

"You look so beautiful," Suyash said, looking at her with an admiring smile. Her cheeks flushed with a hint of pink to her skin and she mouthed him an affectionate thank you. He leaned in and his lips touched her forehead. She closed her eyes and smiled, relishing his kiss on her forehead. "It's not right to steal the limelight from the bride-to-be," he said as she opened her eyes, "I bet all eyes will be on you tonight."

Parvati giggled at his words, she stopped him by resting her finger on his lips as he leaned to kiss her lips, and she said, "you should get ready now."

He quickly got ready looking very handsome in a beige slim fit pinstripe suit that she couldn't resist drooling at him. She pinned a crown shaped broach on his blazer and said, "It should be considered a crime to look this handsome, Mr.Husband. I am afraid Vishal's wife-to-be will fall in love with you. Poor Vishal!"

Suyash chuckled, and said, putting his arm around her shoulder, "I feel sorry for his fiancée who is gonna experience a terrible heartbreak because I have given my heart to my dearest wife."

Both broke into silly smiles. They really loved flirting with each other. 

Parvati's smile turned into a frown when her necklace almost fell into her hands. "Uffo! It's the third time this is falling loose…"

"Let me help you secure its hook," Suyash said, and turned her around. He swept her hair to her one shoulder and his eyes traced her sensuous backless look. Her blouse is supported with just a hook and a string at the top. He smiled, suppressing his urge to pull her string and trail her skin with wet kisses, and hooked her necklace around her nape. He leaned in and secured it using his teeth. 

He couldn't resist the temptation of hugging her from behind. He nuzzled his face on the side of her nape and took a long breath inhaling her scent. She shivered at his move, closing her eyes and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Parvati asked, opening her eyes.

"Hmm…Do we really have to go to the function?" Suyash asked and planted a kiss on her shoulder. 

She managed to wiggle out of his embrace and giggled facing him. "Yes! We are going to the function." 

He faked sadness, but Parvati's cheerful laugh teasing him made him smile too.

At Vishal's place, the engagement function was going on well. Vishal had invited a few close family and friends along with ParYash, SD and Mallika. Narayani couldn't attend the function as she had preferred going to her friend's tea party. 

Parvati and Suyash smiled looking at Vishal and his fiancée who were dancing in the middle of the hall in a slow romantic song. 

"They look beautiful together," Parvati said.

Suyash agreed with her and extended his arm asking for a dance as other couples joined the dance floor. Parvati smiled and gently placed her hand on his palm. He led her to the dance floor and was dancing with her gently and slowly keeping her pregnancy in mind.