Part - 14

Parvati entered her room carrying two bowls of mangoes. She was annoyed, finding Suyash on the sofa engrossed in his laptop doing his office work. He didn't notice her when she came near him and kept the bowls on the coffee table in front of him.

She shut the laptop lid down much to his annoyance.

"What the—"

"You are forgetting this house's rules," Parvati said as she sat down beside him, "no office work should be brought to home."

Suyash looked at her, amused. "Who made this rule?"

"I made this rule…" she said with a smile and fed him a cube of delicious fresh mango with a fork. "And it is implemented now," she added. He didn't argue and his mind got diverted as he felt a piece of his favorite fruit in his mouth. He savoured the sweet and juicy fruit. 

He leaned forward to her and opened his mouth, asking her to feed him more. 

"You can eat on your own," Parvati said, bringing the fork near her lips but Suyash held her hand and brought it to his mouth. 

"It's sweeter when you feed me," Suyash said, chewing the mango piece which made Parvati giggle.

"You are a baby…"

Suyash got reminded of pills hearing her words and asked, "did you take pills?"

"Yes," she replied and ate a cube of mango. 

He raised his brows, he seemed unconvinced which annoyed her.

"Don't you trust me?!" 

She went to her drawers and came back. She showed the tablet sheet to him. "Happy?"

He sighed in relief when he saw an empty slot in the sheet. She smiled at his behaviour and kept the pills sheet on the table. "Do you dislike babies so much?!" 

"I don't dislike them," he replied as he made her sit on his lap. "I simply don't want them."

Her heart felt sad. She loved babies and wanted to become a mother one day, but what's the point of getting sad as her marriage wouldn't last long and she would get divorced soon.

"I have seen my married friends complaining that their sex life was destroyed after fathering a baby," He said. "Those poor guys! Their wives are not giving them much attention."

She broke into giggles and circled her arms around his neck. "You want only sex." 

A naughty smile played on his lips. "Don't blame me! When a husband has a wife like you, he will obviously crave for more sex."

She smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed her back passionately and her hands played with his hair as their kiss continued. He sneaked his hand inside her saree. She whimpered against his lips.

Suyash pulled back sensing her discomfort.

"Please don't touch my breasts today," she requested.

"Why?" He asked, confused, as she loved getting touched there.

"They are sore," she replied. At noon her breasts started feeling sore and tender. At first she had thought it might be a side effect of pills but later realized the real reason. 

"Is it because of last night?" He asked, concerned about her.

"No," she shook her head sideways, "I'm nearing my period date and sometimes my breasts feel sore when the date is near."

"Oh…" he felt relieved that he didn't harm her. Last night they got intimate with each other after almost a week and they went a little too crazy with each other. "When is your period starting?"