Part - 2

Narayani walked over to ParYash and said, "I'm glad you are alright, Suyash."

Suyash smiled. “Thank you for worrying about me, mom.”

“I will make a phone call and inform S.D about the situation, he might be worried," Narayani said and ParYash nodded their head agreeing with her. “And please clean up your face, Suyash, you are covered with your wife’s lipstick,” Narayani said and walked away with a teasing smile on her lips. ParYash looked at each other and felt embarrassed.

While Narayani was talking on the phone. Suyash wiped his face and asked, "is it clean?"

“No, there's some more…” Parvati took the handkerchief from his hand and wiped off the lipstick marks from his face. He admired her while she was concentrating on cleaning his face.

She gave back his handkerchief and hesitantly spoke up, "I’m sorry, I might have embarrassed you."

"We will talk about it later," Suyash said, keeping the handkerchief back into his pocket.

Parvati blinked her eyes in surprise and remained silent. What did he mean by that? Meanwhile Narayani who was away from ParYash disconnected the call and looked at ParYash, wishing these two fools would understand that they were made for each other.

ParYash and Narayani were in the car on their way to Narayani's mansion. Suyash was seated in the front seat next to the driver's seat while the two lovely ladies were in the backseat. Parvati looked out the window and was lost in thoughts. She was glad to find Suyash alive, and worried thinking about the hug and kisses she showered upon him in the airport. What if he misunderstood her that she has feelings for him? She could not comprehend what made her do that in the airport; kissing and hugging him tight, but she knew that she didn't love him, and she should not love him as that was their deal.

Her mind flashbacked to the day when Suyash married Parvati to save her business. When ParYash were alone in their room, Suyash said, "we will stay married until your business problem is solved, and then we will file for divorce, is that ok?"

Parvati nodded her head in yes, and looked at him with grateful eyes.“Thank you for everything, Mr.Mehra, I don't know how I will ever be able to repay your kindness.”

Suyash smiled at her. “You don’t have to repay me anything. What I did was out of friendship and humanity. There will always be ups and downs in business, and I can’t let my good friend's hard work be wasted.”

Parvati smiled, holding back her tears, and downcasted her eyes. “And I’m sorry for what I did.”

She wanted to apologize for misunderstanding him and getting upset with him when he suggested their marriage. At first she thought he wanted her in his bed and was trying to take advantage of her miserable situation, but once she gave thought to his idea with a calm mind. She understood that he was right, and it was the only possible way to handle the situation.

Suyash smiled again, and looked at her with great fondness. “I have already forgotten about that, and you too forget it.

Parvati raised her gaze to meet his eyes and looked admirably at him.

“But I’m warning you, do not ever dare to fall in love with me.” Suyash smirked at her.

“Don’t worry, Mr.Mehra. I never give permanent feelings to a temporary relationship. I will never ever fall for you,” Parvati replied with a confident smile.

“Good! I like your attitude.” Suyash smiled back at her.

Parvati snapped out of her thoughts hearing Narayani’s voice.