Part - 35

Suyash almost groaned with pleasure as her naked body brushed his skin.  She was soft against him, her curves crushing to his body under the duvet.

Parvati left a trail of kisses on his chest, licking and sucking his skin, and ran her hand over his toned torso, feeling his muscles. Her hand slid further. His erection throbbed against her fingers. He gritted his teeth as she rubbed his erection up and down slowly. She leaned her face close to his face. "You are so hard."

He looked up, smiling at her. He pushed back strands of her hair and held her face in his hands. "You always give me a hard-on."

She smiled against his lips as he kissed her. It turned into a full mouth kiss as they rolled over. She laid beneath him and moaned softly with her closed eyes as he laid wet kisses down her neck to the mounds of her breasts. She moaned again and again when his lips played with her hardened nipples and navel. His hands and lips loved playing and tasting every inch of her naked skin. She gasped when he thrusted into her without a warning. She ran his hands down and up his back. The intensity of their sounds of pleasure grew wild as the speed of his thrust increased until both reached their climax. 

He pulled himself from her and rolled onto his back beside her. His breathing was as fast as hers. She turned to him, smilingly, clutching the duvet to her heaving chest. 

He smiled back at her. "That was awesome, Pallavi."

Parvati gasped aloud, waking up from the sleep by the mention of the name Pallavi, with sweat beats on her forehead and with a pounding heart.

Arghh! She was frustrated not just by the dream but also by the fact that she couldn't get Suyash out of her mind and heart, but she would never forgive him! She would always hate him!  

She wiped her tears and her hand reached for the water bottle that stood on the bedside table. She gulped water down her throat and rested her head on the headrest. A lone tear slid down both her cheeks as she closed her eyes. 

She should stop thinking about him. 

She moved out of her bed. Suddenly she felt like losing her balance but fortunately she was still standing on her feet safely. Lately she had started feeling weak and now dizzy. She sighed as she garnered her strength to walk towards the window. Sun had started setting down. Her mother would be home any time now. Today she came back from work early to rest. Her eyes fell on the flower delivery man at the main gate who was sent back by her security guard without taking the delivery of a bunch of red roses. 

Sheesh! He's so stubborn. Parvati thought about Suyash angrily.

A few days back she had made a phone call to Suyash asking him to stop sending her flowers, but he didn't stop. Daily there would be a delivery of a bouquet of red roses which her security guard would send back just like today yet that never Suyash stopped from sending her flowers.

Meanwhile after meeting Mallika, heartbroken SD arrived at Mehra mansion. Whenever he needed advice regarding anything he would always come to Suyash for it. He was confused when he called Suyash saying that he wanted to meet him and Suyash asked him to come to Mehra mansion.

He was informed by the butler that Suyash was in the study upstairs and he went there.

"Why are you here and not at Narayani aunty's house?" SD asked as he sat down in the empty chair opposite to Suyash. 

"It's a long story…" Suyash sighed and closed the book he was trying to read in an attempt to stop missing Parvati. He informed SD everything that happened the last few days with him.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me all these?!" Astonishment formed on SD's face. 

"Mom and I decided to declare Parvati's pregnancy in a grand party but Parvati got to know about what happened between me and Pallavi before that and you know rest…"