Part - 37

Worried and sad, Suyash was sitting on the sofa after Narayani's phone call. She sounded upset in the call and fear wrecked his heart thinking about the worst possible reason. What if his mother-in-law had got to know about the reason behind his and Parvati's strained relationship. 

She should not come to know the truth, he made a desperate prayer. He wouldn't be able to bear hatred in mother-in-law's eyes who was a mother figure in his life. 

Parvati and Narayani were each other's world, for Narayani her daughter was her everything and she would never forgive him for breaking her daughter's heart. 

After a while he got up from his sofa when he saw Narayani entering the mansion.

"Mom, is everything alright?"

"I want to know what happened between you and Parvati that distanced you from her?" Narayani asked, holding back her tears which were threatening to fall as she recollected her daughter's broken state. 

His guilt-filled silence frustrated her. 

"You can't be silent like this, Suyash, I need an answer." Narayani's desperate eyes pleaded with him. "I remember you said that you are responsible for the mess, what did you do that broke my daughter to such an extent that she seems like she doesn't want to live anymore?"

"Mom, is Parvati alright?" Panic shook Suyash after hearing Narayani. "Please tell me, mom!" 

"She fell unconscious at noon due to weakness and low BP, and the doctor said it's nothing to worry now but if her condition continues like this it would be dangerous for her health and unborn child's health."

Tears welled up from the corners of his eyes. 

"I love her, mom. I don't want anything to happen to her or to my baby, it's all my fault…"

"Tell me what you did, I might be able to help you," Narayani requested. 

"Mom, I…" Suyash hesitated, fearing the outcome, but he couldn't see his family suffer more. Suyash held himself responsible for Parvati's and Narayani's pain, he deserved punishment and not they. "I am sorry, mom, it was a mistake…"

"What mistake?" 

"On the night of the fashion week show an after-party was held and in that party like everyone else I got drunk, I don't remember anything and next morning I found myself in Pallavi's house, in her bed…"

A furious slap landed on his cheek. Narayani who was shaking with rage didn't need more to understand everything. 

Suyash felt the burning sensation on his left cheek. His face was turned to the side and guilt-stricken eyes were downcasted. 

"How could you do that to my baby?!"  Narayani shouted at him, angrily. "She loved you, she still loves you to the point that she didn't tell me about your disgusting act, I begged her to tell me again and again yet my sweet baby kept all her pain to herself…How can you break her heart so mercilessly?!" She shook him holding his arms, glaring at him in rage and tears rolled down her cheeks thinking of Parvati. 

"I love her too, mom, I really do," Suyash's eyes bleed with tears of pain and regret as he turned his gaze towards Narayani, "it was a mistake, please trust me, mom. I really love Parvati."

Her anger calmed down a little when she felt his honesty in those tears.

He sat down on the sofa and held her hand. "I know you too hate me, mom. I deserve your and Parvati's hatred, but I really love Parvati and you. I don't want to lose my family. I don't want to lose Parvati, my child, I don't want to lose you, mom. I will do anything to get Parvati's forgiveness for my mistake."

Lust Or Love ? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें