Part - 10

Parvati stirred in her sleep and the feeling of a tight grasp around her waist woke her up finally. She smiled, as Suyash slept very close to her, hugging her with his one arm around her waist. Her smile faded the instant she recollected his last night tease.

Her expression turned grumpy and she tried to free herself from his hold which woke him up, but he pretended to be sleeping. He pulled her closer to him. She struggled more under his tight grasp. 

"A kiss can set you free," Suyash whispered.

"You are awake?!" Parvati looked surprised at him. 

He opened his eyes and smiled. He leaned to peck a little kiss on her lips. "What's with the grumpy expression?"

Her expression remained the same.

"A morning as beautiful as today should be welcomed with a smile and kiss on your husband's lips," Suyash said. 

"Leave me," Parvati demanded.

"Kiss," he reminded her.

"No! Not after what you did last night, you will never get a kiss from me again," she said grumpily.

"What did I do?" He pretended.

"Stop acting!" She frowned. "You tempted me sexually with no intention of satisfying my desire aroused. Don't do that again."

He chuckled at her warning. Anyway he always found her cute whenever she got angry at him like this. "I cannot keep my hands off you," He said and deliberately pecked another kiss on her lips and let go of her from his hold. She suppressed her smile, it had always been hard to stay angry with him for long, she faked a glare at him and got up from the bed. 

In the dining area ParYash and Narayani were having breakfast and Narayani said, "I have planned a honeymoon trip for you guys. Consider it as another wedding gift from my side."

Suyash's eyes gleamed with joy whereas unhappiness loomed on Parvati's face.

"Really, mom?! Thank you so much!" Suyash chirped.

Thank you? Parvati frowned at Suyash. Is he seriously willing to divorce me or fooling around?

"A week's stay in Maldives," Narayani said.

"Maldives? That's a really good choice, mom!" 

Narayani heard from her son-in-law. 

"I'm glad, Suyash, you accepted my gift," She smiled, it was obvious that he really liked her gift but her daughter's reaction was opposite to him. "Parvati, aren't you happy about the honeymoon plans?"

Parvati snapped out of thoughts. Narayani and Suyash were looking at her. Suyash knew the reason behind her aloofness.  

"No, I mean…Mother, how can we go on our honeymoon? I'm sure Mr.Mehra is very busy these days, right, Mr.Mehra?" Parvati looked at him, expecting him to agree with her and help her avoid this honeymoon trip but to her surprise Suyash said, "not at all, I have worked all these years day and night tirelessly now it's high time to let go of my workaholic behaviour and make memories with my family."

"Very well said, Suyash, business will go on, money will come and go but chances to make precious memories should not be missed. These memories make a person's life peaceful and bring real happiness…"

"But mother, how will you manage work all by yourself?" Parvati interrupted Narayani.

"I had handled our business when you were a baby till you were capable enough to help me, I can do it again," Narayani said. "Moreover it's not like I'm doing all the work alone there are employees too."