Part - 51

Parvati and Suyash laid facing each other for a while under the duvet that covered their nakedness. She smiled at him as he inched closer to her. He smiled at her, looked at her tempting lips, and his gaze shifted to the love bites on the smooth skin of her cleavage he gave her while he made love to her. It had been more than three wonderful years of their marriage but that didn't dim their passion for each other the least a bit. 

She gazed up at him and put her hands on his chest as he leaned over to her. He caressed her cheek ever so gently with his thumb and moved his head to kiss her affectionately on the lips. Slowly he ended up completely hovering over her, their bare bodies pressed against each other. Her fingers crawled into his hair and she kissed him back. 

"We should head back to our room…" Parvati said as they parted away. "Aditi will start crying if she wakes up and doesn't find us."

Suyash laid back on the bed. He knew she was right. She got up and wore her inner nightgown and robe. 

"Are you not coming?" She turned to Suyash while gathering her hair into a bun. 

He rose and rested his back against the headboard with the duvet covering him till his waist. "We should start disciplining Aditi to sleep in her own room."

Parvati's heart sank. "So early? She's just a baby…"

"She's three now, she's old enough to sleep on her own," Suyash said while putting on his t-shirt. He moved out of the bed and wore his night pants. "We better start her sleep training now, otherwise it will be difficult later."

Parvati and Suyash had been blessed with a beautiful baby girl and Narayani had named her, Aditi. Though Aditi loved spending her time in her own room as she liked her room very much which had lots of toys and cute wallpapers of her favorite cartoon characters, as a habit she co-sept with her parents. 

Parvati stayed quiet as she felt Suyash wasn't saying anything wrong. When ParYash came back to their room, they found their adorable little princess sleeping soundly. They closed the door carefully and went to bed without waking up their daughter. They slept on the sides of their bed with their daughter in the middle. 

In the morning, everyone was at the breakfast table and Parvati said, "mother, are you sure about your decision?"

"Parvati, the decision is made and it's too late to change now," Narayani said, "don't delay the merger process."

"It's okay, mom, we won't mind the delays," Suyash said. "If you want to change your mind we'll gladly accept it."

"No, Suyash, I am not going to change my mind," Narayani said, sticking to her decision. "I have worked all my life, now I want to spend the remaining days of my life comfortably, and leisurely, and bonding with this adorable doll," she said, affectionately pinching the tip of Aditi's nose which made the little Aditi giggle.

Parvati and Suyash smiled looking at them, and respected Narayani's decision. 

The conversation was about Narayani's decision, Narayani had stepped down from her position, and the decision regarding the leadership of the newly merged company- ParYash Enterprises had been made. The idea of merging two companies- Narayani's Narayani Enterprises and Suyash's Atlantic Industries, was suggested by Narayani. Sometimes Parvati and Narayani had to face Suyash as rivals to win bids for their company, though it hadn't affected ParYash's personal relationship, but one could not celebrate the success wholeheartedly without feeling bad for the failure of the other. Merging of the two companies wasn't only for personal reasons, though it was one of the important factors, it was also professionally beneficial. The new entity would benefit them by reducing risk and competition, and increase market share prices, profits, and dominance in the industry. Company's share prices had nearly jumped to 25% since the announcement of the merger, and made the new company as the country's biggest construction company. After months of merger process, today Parvati and Suyash would officially take their position as new owners of the new company and would share the leadership henceforth.