Part - 28

After-show-party was held in the party hall of a posh hotel by the organisers of the fashion week. The fashion week would last for four days and during these four days fashion designers from different parts of the world would showcase their talent, and every night an after-show-party would be held to celebrate their work.

Tonight Pallavi and her team, other designers and well known personalities of the fashion and entertainment industries were partying.

It was great late night entertainment with a dance floor, dj, food and appetizers, and a lot of alcoholic drinks. 

Everyone was enjoying the night, and Pallavi, Suyash and the rest of their friends stood at a corner as Pallavi desired to thank her team and raise a toast before they began their celebration.

Pallavi thanked Suyash for his marvelous determination to lose weight and learn modeling in such a short period of time, Kavya and other employees who made her dream as theirs and worked hard with her, Vishal for encouraging and always being available whenever she needed his advice regarding the health of her models...

"A friend in need is a friend indeed, SD and Mallika have been such true friends. Thanks, S.D." Grateful Pallavi looked at Sanjay who reciprocated her smile. "This fashion week has given me an unexpected friend Mallika, she is not here yet but I would like to thank her too…"

Pallavi was interrupted by a chirpy voice of Mallika. "Pallavi!"

Sanjay's eyes lit up at the sight of a  fair woman with brown hair slightly curled at the tips, and dressed in green one shoulder below knee length dress. 

"You are finally here!" Pallavi reached in for a hug and both made a kissing gesture in the air while brushing their cheeks.

"Congrats, Pallavi! Your work is receiving positive reviews!" Mallika gleamed as she wasn't able to attend  the show but felt happy for her new friend's successful show.

"Thanks, it wouldn't be possible without you," Pallavi said smiling at Mallika. "In fact this day wouldn't be possible without everyone's help…" Pallavi smiled, glancing at her team who smiled back at her. "Cheers to our friendship, teamwork and success!" She said, raising her glass.

Everyone raised a toast and enjoyed their drinks.

"And Suyash! Our showstopper! Fashion websites couldn't stop raving about you…" Mallika grinned at him, "if you like I would love to sign you for more assignments."

"You should sign him, Mallika!" Pallavi said holding Suyash's arm, "I bet you will not find a better male model than Suyash! He's just too good!" 

Suyash felt embarrassed, "ladies, sorry to disappoint you, I am a businessman and I will die as a businessman."

"Aww Mallika, too bad!" Pallavi laughed.

"That's fine! But if you change your mind, Suyash, let me know," Mallika said. 

Everyone drank another round of alcoholic drinks, and the ladies; Pallavi, Kavya and Mallika went to the dance floor when their eyes noticed hot males there.

Suyash felt a strange feeling of envying gazes at him.

"What?!" He turned to Sanjay and Vishal who were glaring at him. "It's not my fault that ladies love me!" 

Sanjay rolled his eyes. 

"By the way, Vishal, I get why S.D is upset as he likes Mallika, what about you?" Vishal became a bit nervous by Suyash's curious question. "Don't tell me that you too like Mallika."

Suyash suppressed his laughter as Vishal stared at him in disbelief.

"S.D, I'm not interested in Mallika!" Vishal miserably tried to calm S.D who was sending daggers through his eyes at him.