Punish

Ding! Ring!

The savory smells of melted cheese with fresh tomato sauce make Alejandro and Richie hunger at the final stop. Minutes later, Miguel walks in without his mask.

"Looks like I made it just in time," he laughs to keep up the ruse that he isn't El Segador. Just a regular friend of the Petali Organization.

The duo "greets" him with handshakes before they tell him that lunch is on them. He sits down at a table facing the entranceway, but closest to the exit. Anything can happen, his mind reminds him.

The duo gives him a slice of pepperoni pizza longer than his head. He pats the slice with a napkin to remove as much grease as possible. Alejandro and Richie almost snicker at him as they just munch away.

"Just trying to be healthy," he jokes.

He pinches the ends of the crust together before taking a bite. A string of cheese is stretched from his teeth.

"Ah. So you know the NY style of eating?" Richie asks.

"I traveled around a lot and picked up some things."

"Where else have you been?"

"Mexico. Other parts of the US. Favorite place is London. They have the best Chinese food over there."

Alejandro frowns while wiping his mouth. "That's pretty insulting to say. New York has the best food options. Italian, Chinese, Hispanic, Greek, you name it!"

"What about a nice fish and chips?"

"We have that too," Richie adds on.

"Take me there next time."

"If there's a next time."

Their eyes almost stare off in the distance. Miguel gets the idea. Hopefully the new info will calm her down.

Ding! Ring!

Two uniformed officers of the NYPD enter with one of them holding a box of donuts in her hands. They say hello to the shop owner while placing the box down on a nearby table. They chitchat about the weather and baseball before buying slices to go.

As soon as they left, Alejandro glances at the two men. They get up with him taking the box with them into the SUV. He opens the box. Besides the glazed donuts is a note of bank account info linked to the mayor of NY.

"Getting him re-elected provides a lot of kickbacks," Richie chuckles while taking a bite of a donut.

"Time to head back."

Miguel texts Bianca that they're on the way. They drive back to the Petali estate with pink and orange lights painting the Manhattan skyline.

---

Alejandro buzzes on the intercom near the main gate. The camera looks at him before the gate pushes to the side and closes after them.

Orchidea opens the door. Miguel's breath hitches.

Her shoulders exposed to the autumn air. The bib of the red mermaid dress wraps around her neck with a window revealing a bit of cleavage.  The length runs down to her ankles, outlining every curve on the way down.

He kills the smile about to form on his face. She might get furious about what happened with Mr. Toretto.

Alejandro hands her the box of donuts with the note inside.

She gives a dazzling smile. "Thank you. Did you have fun today, El Segador?"

"I did. Something did happen."