Date

An unmasked Miguel in a grey suit and scarf waits outside the Lazy Panda for the undercover cop Orchidea assigned to him. A black woman with curly blonde highlights latches herself onto him. He is thrown further off guard by the kiss on his cheek.

"Hello, El Segador," she whispers. His eyes almost widen before he offers his arm to escort her inside.

The viewer behind his tie's microdot video camera twitches from the cop's actions. Calm down, Bianca. This is only to make the deception smoother. If only I was in her pla-

She stomps onto her foot to bring her back to reality.

Through the tie's camera, she gets a look at the luxurious restaurant with hanging Chinese lanterns. illuminating the wooden floors.

The hostess in a red hanfu dress greets them with alluring milk chocolate eyes. "Ni hao, welcome to Lazy Panda. My name's Ai. How are you?"

"Ni hao, Ai. Women meishi. Ni ne?" (Hello, Ai. We are okay. How about you?)

The perfect Cantonese pronunciation from Miguel makes Ai shuffle with impression. Her dazzling white smile welcomes them.

"Wo hen hao. Xiexie" (I am good. Thank you.)

Their next exchange makes the undercover cop stare at him in amazement. Laughs are exchanged between the two as Ai leads them to a table.

Bianca stops herself from swooning over this man. A man of many tongues that I can- She buries the warm feelings coming from below the waist to focus.

Ai leads the couple to a good table before heading back.

"Wow. You're more of a surprise than I thought," his "date" remarks.

"Picked it up from other military buddies. Thanks for coming with me."

"The pleasure is all mine," her hand grasps his while batting her eyes. He clasps it before giving the back of her hand a kiss.

Bianca wanted to put several bullets in her for that.

As they eat and drink, Miguel shifts his chair where he can get a clear view of the entrance and exits. Fortunately, no one else knows he's here. But he maintains a nervous posture to make it seem like it's a first date between them. He can't afford to blow his cover in the middle of Xianmao's belly.

When he re-checked Alejandro's calls, they were consistent around 2pm that same day. Not long enough for a delivery either.

His eyes almost narrow. Alejandro is outside the window, making a call. As soon as he calls, Ai picks up the phone.

"Hello, Luck-" Her greeting is cut off, but she nods to his words. "I understand."

She motions someone to take over while she handles something. Miguel pays for the meal with cash and motions the cop with his head. They keep their distance while acting like a love-dovey couple.

They stop abruptly as Alejandro stops in his tracks. Before he can turn his shoulders, Miguel pulls his "date" to make out with him against a wall. She covers the side of his face with her hair as their tongues swirl with each other. His ears perk up from hearing the footsteps resume followed by the slam of a motel door.

He gently pushes her back and she understands why he did that. Bianca almost shoots her gun from the balcony, but she reminds herself that this is part of the mission. She just wishes it would be over already. She wanted to be the one to kiss his lips.

Miguel and the cop couldn't see where they went so, they wait outside at a grocery store close by. 30 minutes later, Alejandro comes out while adjusting the collar of his shirt. Miguel couldn't miss the lipstick on his cheek as he walks away.

It could all be a ruse or just two lovers hiding their relationship. The cop thinks the same thing. His phone buzzes.

"When will we be able to meet again? <3"-Ai

"I need to tie a few things up before we get together. I will make sure to call you when it's done"-Alejandro

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

The conversation only makes the hitman more suspicious. Could he be talking about Orchidea or something else? Not knowing for certain makes his hands clench. If he's wrong, the real rat would try again when her guard is down. But if Alejandro is the one and he doesn't act, it will be another reminder added to his failure.

The swinging of the building door diverts his attention. Ai walks out while adjusting her dress. He thinks of rattling the cage by talking to her again, but his phone buzzes.

"Stop what you're doing and come to this address within 30 minutes. Xianmao and the other leaders are having a meeting about me smacking her today."

He sighs.

"Don't worry. I will follow him and let you know," the woman assures him.

He grasps her wrist. "Please make certain."

The trembling of his hand revealed his fear which shocks her. Why would a killer like him be afraid?

He lets her go as he makes his way back to his vehicle. He "drops" a pack of gum as an excuse to check under his car for any trackers. So far, so good....

He reaches the large obelisk building where the leaders hold their meetings. He parks in the garage and puts on his mask. Orchidea is already at the entrance, waiting for him with Richie by her side. He kills the smile from forming on his face. She always knew how to dress for the occasion. 

The two-tone colors of the red and black dress kiss her flawless bronze skin. It embraces her hourglass figure like a lover would. Thankfully for him, it covers her knees. He couldn't afford an erection when he has to be serious.

He bows to her. "Signora-"

She gently dismisses him with a waving hand. "We need to head upstairs now." She takes a deep breath before leading them to the room.

Miguel glues his eyes up to avoid staring at her figure.

With each gliding step behind her, he contemplates what's going to happen to Orchidea. Will there be a punishment for her actions? If they intend to hurt her, they will have to go through him first.

He will drown the streets with their blood if it comes down to it.