Thanksgiving

Bianca Petali squeezes her eyes shut from the turbulence of the rising plane off the tarmac. What didn't help is the anticipation of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Seeing Isabella again after their last fight.

Her racing heart stills from her husband's hand interlocking with hers. His fingers slowly trace the emerald and diamond jewels of her wedding ring.

"Everything will be okay," he whispers on repeat until the plane becomes level with the blue sky.

His gentle tone encourages slow and deep breaths from the former mafia queen. Her emerald eyes finally open to see his dimpled smile.

She kisses the small mole on his cheek out of appreciation. He returns one back while stroking her hand.

"You are the best," she smiles.

"You bring that out in me, mi amor," before lifting her hand to kiss it. "Try to take a nap. It will be 6 hours before we get there."

He lifts up the armrest between them and taps his knee. His breath hitches from her grabbing his crotch. 

"This could be a good way to pass the time," she smirks.

"Honey. Ah. Not in First Class," he tries to whisper.

"Don't you want to be part of the Mile High Club?"

"Not really."

She continues his torture. "Oh....why not?"

"The bathrooms are too--damn--tiny. Turbulence--ah--doesn't help."

"You know from experience?"

"When I was married to Elena," he quickly responds while trying to keep his voice down.

She withdraws her hand while smiling from the control she has over him. Miguel tries to keep his mind occupied while his wife looks at a menu. She pushes the button for the flight attendant to order sparkling champagne, smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs, and a bowl of fruit to share.

The married couple clink their glasses before digging in. Bianca almost spits up her drink from the surprising action of her husband. His fingers trace against the silk panties under her turquoise mini dress. She swallows her drink before throwing a blanket to hide his action.

He pushes aside her panties for his weapons to attack. She bites her lip to trap a moan from his payback. With his free hand, he pushes the attendant button.

"Hi. Do you have any dessert?"

While the attendant mentions the options, the thought of almost being caught makes Bianca's cave wetter. Part of her wants her to keep the attendant there to watch Bianca ride her husband.

"Honey? Honey? What do you think of Baklava with the ice cream?" He continues to tease her.

"That--hmm--sounds good."

"We will have that to share, please. Along with more napkins."

The attendant walks away. After finishing her drink, she grips the armrest from the quick pumping of his fingers.

He nears her face. "My naughty wife likes to get caught?"

"I will --ah fuck--get back at you for that."

"Think you will be quiet when the dessert comes?"

His emphasis makes her shudder for more. Her body writhes in pleasure from his loving fingers attacking her G-spot.

She breathes a sigh of relief that the dessert had arrived before she did. Her moan would have turned into a scream for all to hear. His fingers exit her cave when the attendant left. Bianca takes those fingers and licks them clean with tempting emeralds.