Rising

The Fourth Week....

Bianca Petali's recovery improved thanks to Miguel's care. Over ten hours of sleep whittled down to eight hours. One glass of whiskey instead of a third of the bottle. 

Her appetite came back to where snacks no longer satisfied her.

"Miguel, can you make me your spaghetti?"

"Your wish is my command. Would you like me naked?"

"I prefer to rip your clothes off....if the dish blows my mind."

He smirks. "Oh, a challenge?"

"You said I would question my heritage. Bring it on!" she yells with a smile.

"Okay. Let me just prepare myself. I will be right back."

She sees him go into the bedroom before he locks the door. She questions what he is up to until he comes back with a spaghetti strap black dress and lingerie in hand.

"I want you to wear this for tonight. Don't enter the bedroom just yet."

She plays along, hoping to figure out what he planned. After taking a nice shower, she puts on the black dress. A smile cracks on her face from his good taste.

The top of her cleavage almost popping out from their prison. Her wide hips accentuated by the mini dress. The length stopping just below the bottom of her bubble butt.

She applies some eggplant mascara to bring out more of her emerald eyes. Some matching lipstick to make her plump lips juicy for him. She leaves her lingerie behind. He's moving around without a problem. The perfect time to empty him out.

She throws on some stilettos before walking out. The smell of fresh tomato sauce lingers in the air. A generous amount of garlic was used.

"Mmmm. This is going to be good."

He looks back at her and his jaw drops. Damn! She makes everything look good.

She capitalizes on the moment by turning around and bending to touch her toes. His ladle drops into the pot.

"Oh, fuck...."

"Me," she finishes his sentence.

He clears his throat to focus on the red sauce. She lets him get back to work while sitting down at the glass table. She sees him add some adobo and cooked ground beef before draining the spaghetti. He prepares the bowls while mixing the sauce into the pasta. He fills up the glasses with red wine before giving her bowl first.

He sits down with his portion with eyes waiting to see her reaction. She widens her legs to give him a proper look. The bulge in his pants wants to break free and properly be one with her body. His hands grip the table to avoid ripping that dress apart.

He lets out a long exhale from the side of his mouth. "You look amazing. You always do."

Dazzling whites smile at him.

Her fork twirls the pasta around before she puts it into her mouth. She puts her fork down. Her eyes smile from the flavor. She motions for him to eat without saying a word. He enjoys his dish, but wonders what her review will be.

After dinner, she stands up and gets close to him........ "It's good, but it's missing something."

"Oh. What-"

She pulls his head in for a strong kiss. He pulls her into his lap. Murmurs dance between them before she breaks it.

Her emerald irises almost sparkle. "It's now perfect. I love you, Miguel Torres y El Segador."