Final Night Pt 1

Bianca Petali wakes up while moaning. "Ah."

Sitting herself up, she finds her husband with his hands massaging the soles of her feet. The stress for tomorrow melts away from his touch.

"Good morning, Bianca."

"Good, ah! Don't stop."

After rubbing circles with his thumbs, Miguel kisses the toes and feet of his goddess. Their lips reunite like matching puzzle pieces. His lips pepper her face with more of his love which she returns.

She pulls his head down to her chest. Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump

He lies still to hear what her heart is saying. 

I'm scared.

His arms wrap around the back of her periwinkle pajamas. Dark chocolate eyes meet her emeralds that are trying not to worry.

"Mi amor, tell me what's on your mind."

Her hands rest on the sides of his head. "I don't want to lose you. Nor Isabella if she ever wants to talk with me again. I feel.......helpless."

He brings her hands down to kiss them. "You have every right to feel that way. Tell me more."

Bianca bites her lip before exhaling. "What if my daughter was right? If I didn't pursue this life after her father passed away? Things would have been so different. Would we have been safer? Would that mean we wouldn't have met?"

He lets each syllable settle between his ears. "If it was meant to be, we would have met. If not, I would want us to be happy."

Her mind homed in on each word, especially "us". A warm smile graces her face that she had listened to her prior advice: love yourself more.

"How do you know the right thing to say?" She lightly jokes.

He flashes that dimpled smile that revs her heart. "The best people bring it out in me."

That response results with him on his back. Driving her tongue into his mouth. Tongues swirl as he holds her body in place with his toned arms. Her silver tongue traces his deadly neck tattoo.

"Damn, I love when you do that," he compliments with a heavy breath.

"My submissive husband will get a lot more than that after tomorrow."

Her rising confidence leads his hands to fondle her butt. After a few minutes, she pins his hands behind his head. Lips nearing his right ear.

"I want to empty you out again, husband. Just wait."

As quick as the wind, she gets off of him and stands up. Only a few grateful steps from the bed, before his arms embrace her from behind. 

"I will wait, but you're not making it easy," he whispers while grinding his covered staff against her butt.

She smirks before kissing him on the cheek. "Then be a good boy and take a shower in the other room."

His feet rush out of the room to her laughter. After some quick showers, Signora Orchidea walks down the stairs in her knee length violet pinstriped dress with her husband by her side.

Luis drives them out to a law firm to secure some documentation before an impromptu meeting with all of her famile viewing through their monitors and phones. Luis, Miguel, and Diego stand behind her chair for support.

Noticing her new ring along with Miguel's wedding bang, the men congratulate the duo. Clapping echoes from their devices. After thanking them, she raises a hand to calm things down.