Unravel

Bianca can't sleep. The urges from what Miguel and her almost did haunts her. They haven't said anything upon arriving home except for wishing each other a good night. She turns her head to the cactus on the nightstand.

Damn that man! He's got all me warmed up. I wished he could have plunged in. I would have drained him dry.

She gets up from bed and pulls out a toy from the nightstand. She imagines Miguel's staff sliding in and out of her cave. She fondles her breasts with heavy breaths. Intensifying the speed drives her wild.

"Oh, Miguel! Voglio te (I want you)! Don't stop!" She screams without a filter. She hopes he will bust through the doors to "silence" her caves.

She lets out a long, loud moan. Her toes curl with quivering legs. She tries to settle her heart, but imagining his face brings her more misery.

Her breaths get quiet. No rushing footsteps. If he's a heavy sleeper, I just did all this nothing.

She chuckles to herself. It was fun though. I hope this all can be over soon.

Her emerald eyes close, but she can't get him out of her head. Oh, I will punish you when it's all done.......But why? What happened to you?

She kicks off the covers and throws on some slippers. Throwing on a robe to keep her warm from the cold, dark night. She tip toes towards Miguel's room while putting an ear towards the door.

Wood creaking. "One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four."

She holds back a laugh that she kept him up. She sneaks past the door to head to the study room.

Her laptop is turned on to find anything relating to El Segador. She knows she's overstepping, but she wants to understand the reason why he closed himself off from any happiness.

Newspaper articles pull up in reference to La Noche de Muerte. Seeing the private picture of Navarro's corpse doesn't disturb her since she's seen a lot. A carved-out heart has to be personal.

One of the articles mentions the quick rise of the Navarro Organization shortly after the death of a rival organization leader: "Juan Torres."

She clicks on the name. Juan Torres was a previous leader of the Torres Cartel. His young daughter and wife were killed during a shootout along with him.....by Joseph Navarro, his former associate. 

There's no mention of Juan having a sibling. However, El Segador was rumored to have worked under him. She pieces things together, but something's amiss.

She looks up Peter's Flowers ownership. With her access of tools, her eyes widen. The store's website said it was owned by someone named Peter, yet it's owned by someone named Diego Sanchez.

Looking up his name brings her to military records and a photo that has her jaw drop. Miguel is right beside him. The friend he mentioned. She finds his last name on the uniform and plugs it into the search engine---

AAAAAHHHHHH!

That painful scream shoots her out of the chair. It came from Miguel's room. She taps on the door.

"Miguel, are you alright?"

"I'm.....I'm okay. Did I wake you?"

Shame trails from his voice.

She wants to open the door and hold him. "I was already up. I kept thinking-"

She stops herself as it will only hurt his request to be professional.

"About?"

"Just who the rat could be. It can't be Luis nor Tomasso."

"I will go along with Alejandro and Richie to see what I can find. Get some sleep."