Fate

Bianca's short cut lacey black dress saunters back into the lion's den to meet the Board. Tomasso, the large stern man who killed Matteo, accompanies her inside along with Alejandro with the briefcase and several empty duffel bags.

Each of the leaders have two henchmen each to secure the deal along with several money counters plugged into the wall.

Seamus waggles his eyebrows from the flawless long, legs that walks past him. She gives him a wink that has him playfully clutch his heart.

"Don't tempt me, Orchidea. I can't cheat on my wife."

"Doesn't stop your mind from committing it," she whispers with a laugh.

Vladimir pounds down a shot of 110 proof vodka without expressing any pain.

"Is he okay?"

"My wife and I are back together!" The now happy Russian cheers before pounding another shot.

"Wait. Are ye pulling me leg? My advice worked?" Seamus questions.

"It did not. We just turned the anger into plenty of make-up-"

"ENOUGH!" Madam Xianmao wants to stop the immodest conversation. Her sharp brown eyes stare like daggers at Orchidea.

Bianca sits down while maintaining eye contact with the other leaders. She buries the stress inside by thinking of Rafael......which replaces that stress with another. 

"She's right.....for once. Let's get this over with. What is your decision?"

"After a long conversation......"

Kelpie, Vmey, and Xianmao's men bring out their briefcases and open them. Each has straps of 100 wrapped with $1000 labeled bands.

"We will split it the way you offered it. It's your loss at the end of the day."

Orchidea doesn't let her guard down. "Capisco (I understand)."

Tomasso and Alejandro collect the briefcases to start the counting right there. The whole time, Bianca has a hand below the waist on a Colt M1911 revolver, hiding under her dress. In case she has to, she can withdraw its power quickly. Even if it's against Seamus.

Seven bullets along with my men.....I'm ready. 

Tomasso adjusts the settings to have the machines count 1900 bills per minute. Knowing it will take a while, she takes action to be with Rafael sooner.

"Actually, just count it by the bands. I trust you all have paid me what I asked for."

She glances at Seamus and Vlad who are surprised but accept her decision. Tomasso and Alejandro go right to work counting by the bands.

Xianmao stomps her cane. "Shazi! (fool) What if we screwed you by paying less?"

"Isn't a common phrase among the Triad: "Breaking a promise is worse than suicide?" Bianca shoots back.

The panda earrings shake from the seated anger in the elder.

"Besides, I have someone to do after this."

Seamus exhales. "You met someone? How could ya?" He feigns his betrayal. "Can I at least watch?"

"I might send you a tape for you and your wife to enjoy," she winks while blowing a kiss.

"You both are weird," Vlad comments before taking another shot. 

Both her henchmen count quickly while taking note of the rolled-up change........

Tomasso takes the majority of the duffel bags on his near 7ft frame. Alejandro takes the remainder so their boss can have a hand ready for her gun.

"Nice doing business with you. I'm happy with the results!" She waves them bye until next time.

Luis has the black SUV running along with another car. Tomasso and Alejandro get in the rear car with Signora joining Luis.

They drive off taking a different long route home. She lets out a slow exhale.

"You did good, boss," her driver tells her.

"Now, I can focus."

"On releasing stress on Rafael?"

"I can't deny it. That man has a hold on me."

"Will it be a one-time thing or something else?"

Her body wants it to be a one-time thing, but her heart wants to comfort the sad smile on that florist's face. She imagines pecking at his dimples to see that warm smile again. To stroke her nails softly through his buzz cut hair after getting her rocks off would be a blessing. However, her life can't mesh with someone like him.

She sighs internally as their relationship won't progress past hooking-up. Luis notices her softened emeralds and bites his tongue. Saying anything won't help with her pain.

They head towards Peter's Flowers and park across the street. Luis notifies the guys that they will be staying at a nearby hotel he pulled up on his phone. 

Bianca sees Rafael is finishing up a transaction with a young red-haired woman who's wearing tight yoga pants. She leans to one side to show off her figure. The woman touches his hand which kicks off a raging furnace in Bianca's heart-

Until Rafael withdraws his hand. She couldn't make out what was said, but the mood reflects a polite rejection. The curly woman nods to accept his feelings before sadly walking out.

Signora Orchidea doesn't care that she got rejected. Rafael is hers to consume with all of her being. She waits a bit for the woman to leave before stepping-

She pulls herself back inside from the black blur speeding at her! 

Crash!

The armored SUV takes the hit from an unmarked black car. Luis tries to drive backwards, but finds the rear car trapped as well. 

Crash!

Another car rams from the front, preventing their leave.

"Signora, are you alright?!" Luis shouts while putting a gun together from the glove compartment.

"I am!"

Bang bang bang bang bang bang!

Bullets connect with the bullet proof glass. More gunfire is heard from the rear car. Luis finishes assembling the Tommy gun for quick, suppressive fire. He peeks above the line of the window.

"It's the Triad! I count 20!"

She pulls out her revolver. "I will hang that old bitch!"

They stay inside the protection of the car until some new rounds start piercing through. She and him exit the car on the safe side while attempting to get to the rear car. The suppressive fire of the Tommy gun forces the Triad to cover.

One member gets around cover only for a bullet to travel through his heart from Orchidea's revolver. 

Luis calls for backup on one hand while staying close to his boss. She looks over at the flower shop and finds Rafael isn't there to her relief. A heavy thud on the sidewalk alarms her.

Tomasso clutches his bleeding chest tightly while still firing away with a sawed-off shotgun. The spread takes out three people. 

"Don't you die, Tomasso!" She screams out to motivate him while shooting three men down while taking cover.

Bang! 

Her head jerks to her right to see Tomasso's lifeless eyes. Her heart rattles like a snake from a man who's standing over him. Her next bullet goes right through his head.

Crack!

The remainder of the Triad group shouts in alarm as some of the fire is redirected at someone else. Crack! 

A rifle, her trained ears tell her. She peeks above. Her heart sinks past her stomach from the person behind the large mailbox.

Despite the face covering and hat, she makes out Rafael who's holding an Ar-15 in his gloves!