Fiance

*Shimi by Takagi and Giusey Ferreri plays*

The rhythmic clapping accompanying the sweet voice of the alarm has Bianca turn it off. She wants to enjoy more sleep with her future husband. She lets out a sharp exhale. Her body slightly aches from all the positions they did last night.

"Morning, mi amor," he whispers while slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning, bello."

She kisses his dimple. "Ignore the alarm. I don't want to leave this bed."

He returns the favor. "Me neither. I will give you a massage later."

She chuckles. "That will lead into other things, but I won't complain."

"It's one of the best nights I could ever wish for," he smiles before falling back to sleep.

She admires the engagement ring with two jewels on it. One stunning oval cut emerald that matches her eyes. A sparkling pear cut diamond rests right next to it. Her fingers touch the 14K Yellow Gold Band. 

It's been so long since I've been spoiled. She laughs to herself. I'm glad I paid him well. He's the best investment I could ever ask for. 

She nuzzles her face against his chest before drifting off. A little piece of Heaven before she rains Hell on Xianmao.

A couple of hours pass....

Miguel is moaning. The wet feeling around his manhood wakes him up. His eyes widen with lust from the view of Bianca's butt. Her emeralds look back with a smile while treating him with her mouth.

He sits his head up to lick away at her cave. His fingers and tongue drive her close. Bringing last night into her mind.

She rewards him with fast pacing that has him explode in her mouth.

After taking a swig of water, she sees he up for more. He grabs her wrists and pins them against the wall of the bed. He lets go to lift her up. She locks her legs around him as he thrusts without a care in the world.

He traps her husky moans with his mouth. "You are the most beautiful flower I ever attended."

"I hope to be the only one," she grunts.

"You are." He licks her lips. "Your petals are so soft."

His fingers apply some pressure to the pressure points on her neck. Close to being choked but without the pain.

"A nice stigma."

Her nails dig into his back. "Damn! Your flower talk is getting me close."

"I'm going to pollinate you, Bianca."

"Do it! Ah, MIGUEEEELL!"

Exploding at the same time has them slink down to bed. But they aren't done yet. Bianca slides herself over the edge of the bed with her butt in the air. Swaying her hips in a circle to entice him.

He throws some pillows on the floor to make her comfortable. He smacks her butt multiple times while penetrating her cave. The sting and pleasure blend in Bianca's mind.

"I will enjoy our wedding night," she moans.

"I will enjoy every moment with you!"

He grabs her hips as he continues from different angles. Her treasure spot gets hit more times than she can count. Her walls grip him from the wave of pleasure that ripples through her body. Her scream echoes through the condo. His continuation sends her into perfect bliss.

"Oh. Damn. Damn. BIANCAAAAAA!"

His body shudders while he explodes deep within her. She enjoys the warmth of his love for several minutes. He slowly pulls her upper half up to rest against him.