Red

"Mi amor, time to wake up," Miguel's soft voice wakes up his beloved boss.

A yawn escapes her mouth from the nap. "Are we home?"

"We are."

She slowly gets up from his lap while rubbing her eyes. He sneaks a kiss on her plump lips that she happily reciprocates.

"Love you, bello."

"Love you, too."

The gate to her mansion slides open. After parking the limo, Orchidea and El Segador hold hands while walking into their home as a full-fledged couple. Marco, Diego, and Luis follow after them. Diego whistles from the interior of her mansion.

Bianca notices the windows have been replaced without any traces of bullet holes. Into the kitchen, there was no trace of a firefight. Everything was immaculately clean.

"Vmey's men did a great job," Miguel points out.

Bianca smiles. "They sure did. Now let's get organized."

Her freezing emeralds return to his pleasure. "Luis, return the safe to where it has to go. After that, bring my laptop for a quick meeting."

Her driver nods before doing his task. Miguel closes his lips. He thinks she needs more rest, but he will trust his future wife.

"I'm prepared to offer my services if it means helping Miguel," Diego points out while twirling the end of his moustache.

She nods. "I appreciate that. I will gladly compensate you."

He shakes his head. "I just want to see my friend enjoy the next part of his life with you."

Miguel's eyes almost tear up from his friend's words. "Thank you."

"Always. But you sure know how to pick them," he roughly chuckles. "Elena and now her."

"And I don't regret either of them."

A wide smile cracks on his friend's face. He's moving on from his traumatic past.

"Diego, you are free to stay in any of my guest rooms."

"Gracias."

"Just need to make a quick call."

Bianca walks away and calls Vladmir. She thanks him for the hideout and the cleaning service he provided.

"Ne za chto (You're welcome), Bianca. I also took the bugs away."

"Thank you again. Can I get a copy of the Board rules and regulations?"

"But of course. It will be on the way. Just.....be careful."

She laughs. "That's funny coming from you."

"I'm serious. Read it thoroughly before you act. I now have to get ready for dinner with my wife. Talk with Seamus if you have any questions."

"I will. Speaking of marriage--"

"You got engaged."

She huffs. "Hey. I was supposed to tell you that. How did you know?"

"Your voice is much happier than before. You deserve that, Orchidea."

A dazzling smile cracks across her face. "I appreciate that. Would you like to be invited to the wedding?"

"Small or large one?"

"Small, but with a reception afterwards."

"Perfect. I will be expecting an invitation. Who will be walking you down the aisle?"