Epilogue

2 Years Later

Small hands stretch out to Lord Fenghuang who happily scoops him in his arms. Gentle arms under his nephew's neck and body to support him. Tiny brown eyes look at his uncle while sucking on his pacifier. Jian gently brushes the chubby cheeks while Jia and Raven smile with glee.

"Hai zhizi. Wo shi ni shusu Jian (Hi, nephew. I'm your uncle Jian)."

His index finger is caught in the 4-month-old's super grip.

"Oh, you are hurting me, Chang. You will be really strong one day. Just don't join any gangs for my sake."

"We will make sure of that," Jia jests. She tickles her baby's stomach. "He's one of the best things that we inherited in our lives."

"I will spoil our son with all the good things in life," Raven adds.

"Not before I spoil him first," Jian argues with a competitive smile. "I might even give him a henna tattoo."

Jia playfully slaps him on the shoulder. "Don't do that!"

"How long do you have before you head back?"

"I would say a week. Fu is keeping me in contact while I'm away."

Jia jumps with joy. "How about some pictures?"

The Triad boss agrees to several family photos. After dinner, he naps with his nephew on his chest. Jia sneaks some photos of the cute moments for keepsakes. The week flies by faster than she thinks. Jian gives them warm embraces and promises to squeeze some time in for them.

"Don't grow too fast, nephew. I don't want to be so old," he laughs with a smile.

Jia clings onto him. "You better come see us."

Her twin hugs her tighter before drifting away into his rental car. Flying back to NY on his jet, he cracks his knuckles before taking care of some work on his laptop. Checking the accounting of the organization based on what his subordinate said. Since the acquisition of Orchidea's cocaine and his efforts, the Triad has been digging itself out of debt.

Within 5 years, we will be masters of our own debt. That will get the other Board to take proper attention of us.

......

Buzz. Buzz.

Luis Romano checks his phone after the recent board meeting. He smiles from ear to ear that his former boss has been updating him. Promos for Positivity Plus play on his phone. He couldn't ignore the smiles on Bianca and Miguel's faces. Finally content with their new lives. Especially with two adopted daughters.

{Great job, boss. I knew you would still take the world by storm}

{I'm not your boss anymore, silly}

{What can I say? It's a force of habit haha}

{I will let it slide just this once. Be safe, Signor Romano}

{You as well]

"Hey. Is that Bianca?" Seamus asks while trying to sneak a peek at his phone. 

Luis playfully shoves him back. "She's married, you pervert. And so are you."

The Irishman laughs. "I know. I gladly purchased some clothes for de wife. Especially, the lingerie line," he waggles his gray eyebrows.

"Things never change," Vladimir pinches the bridge of his nose.

"All I can say is that she and Miguel are living their best lives."

"That's good," Jian comments while closing his briefcase. "They deserve the best."