Dungeon

Diego pulls his suitcase towards the door. "Alright. Time for me to head back to the apartment."

Miguel bumps fists with him. "If you're not doing anything for Thanksgiving-"

"I will be with my parents. Thanks, anyway. Bianca! Keep him out of trouble while I'm gone."

She laughs. "I will try."

The best friends embrace each other before Diego gently pushes away. "In case you need me again-"

"I will give you a call," the former El Segador finishes. "Let me know when you get there."

"I will."

The door closes leaving the newlyweds to themselves. The former mafia queen embraces Miguel from behind. She kisses the soothing Band-Aid on his neck.

"Hopefully this will be the last time I get bandaged up," before he knocks on wood.

"And if you do, I will nurse you back to health with my special uniform."

He turns to her with a knowing smirk. "Yo entiendo (I understand)."

She cups his face. "I'm proud of you. Taking steps forward with me."

"Still, it's so itchy," he sighs. "But it's worth removing that tattoo. That life is now behind me."

He scoops her up into his arms where her legs wrap around his waist. His dimpled smile adds a coal to her urges to take him right then and there. 

"Now about that dungeon you mentioned-"

She cuts him off with a tender kiss. He grabs her cakes to get back at her before she drops down. "I already reserved the room for the whole night. Let's get ready."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Now be a good boy and follow me," Bianca commands while pulling slightly on Miguel's leash of his collar. The other hand carrying a duffel bag with items to use.

The trench coat wearing Miguel gets back at her by pressing a button. Her body trembles under her respective tan coat.

"Does Mistress want-"

Her finger silences his lips. "You don't get to speak until I say- ah- say so!"

She opens the door to the sex dungeon. People getting whipped. Pleasure and pain blending with the carnal screams. "Sweet Dreams" playing through the intercom system. Bianca leads her man to the receptionist who gives them a room key and butterfly masks. She assures them the cameras will turn off when they are done.

They place them on while Bianca's body continues to shiver from the toy attached to her cave. She can't wait to get back at him.

Miguel turns it off, expecting a huge punishment in return. Taking the elevator up, they open the door by smacking the key against the lock.

Miguel's breath hitches as they enter inside. Blue soft carpet under their feet. Blinking cameras are set around the heart shaped bed at different angles. A movable swing is set facing glass screens for the watchers below to enjoy. Rose petals lead to an equipped bathroom and shower on the right.

Hoagies, various fruits, and coconut water are on a table next to mirrored wall.

After commanding him to undress, she yanks him to the bed. The remote falls near the bed along with the toy. She undoes the buttons of her trench jacket before throwing it to the side.

Black leather wraps around her curves like a lover. Her breasts almost flow over. Her long legs leading to her bubble butt for all to see.

Miguel bites his lip from the sight of his dominating wife. She puts a foot on his chest to keep him in place. Her other foot slides his boxer briefs down to free his throbbing staff.