Reward

Miguel's clothes are thrown without care. Her tongue licks her hungry lips from his staff wanting to feel her touch.

"Stay right there," Bianca orders. He stays put as she goes through her luggage and pulls out a blindfold and a phallic object.

A devilish smile is on his face. "Will I get that to use that on you?"

Her eyebrows shoot up from his casual remark before settling with a smile. "It's just until you get healed of course. Put this on and no touching until I say so. Mistress is how you will address me."

She throws him the blindfold and he obeys her instruction. Her dress and other items softly thud on the floor. Footsteps approach him until she stops within his personal space.

She pulls his wrists behind him and ties his hands together. "My panties," she whispers into his right ear.

"That is so hot."

She cups his face before kissing him with all of her intent. Starting off tender before invading his mouth with her tongue. Her naked body pressed against his. Her soft pillows excite his member more.

A soft hand grips his staff. He lets out a shaky exhale from the slow strokes.

"If you were healed, what would you want to do to me?" she whispers.

"I would -ah- play Dominican golf with your body."

"Explain," she grips around the base while quickly stroking with her free hand.

"Fuck. I want to put my club in all three of your holes. If you let me, Mistress."

"As a reward, you will get one of them."

She "pulls" him towards the bathroom. The soles of his feet feel the soft rug underneath him.

"Stay right there," she orders while letting go. Pain and pleasure mix with her fingernails grazing across his toned butt.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

His body straightens up from each one. A soft kiss on each cheek before grabbing some in her hands. Her right hand traces his muscular chest down to his staff which has been impatient from her missing touch. Plump lips meet the skull tattoo repeatedly.

She whispers into his ear what she will do. "Do you accept, servant?"

"Yes, mistress," he grunts.

She gets in front to give him attention. He shivers from the warm breaths on his manhood. Her tongue travels up and down it before kissing the tip. His jewels being gently massaged during the slow teasing. Lips wrap around before bobbing up and down to appreciate his length.

Her soft hands on his ass to take him in even deeper. Her trapped moans vibrating on his staff.

The power she has over him leaves him in immeasurable bliss. Although he wishes to see it, this experience brought it to a new level he never knew of. Her experienced tongue gives him trouble that he enjoyed.

"Bianca, this feels so good!" he breathes heavily.

Her pace quickens with slobbering moans...

"I'm gonna explode!" he yells without care. She sees his body about to shudder.

He grunts. She stops at the base to not let an ounce of his love go to waste. Several gulps before continuing her actions. The deathdealer's knees almost buckle out of appreciation.

She kisses his tip to conclude her part. "Now it's your turn. Don't open your eyes or touch until I say so."

His restraint drops to the floor along with his blindfold. Something creaks. She decides to question him while the clarity is still there.

"Miguel, when we get married, do you want to keep your last name?"

"I would hyphenate it. Miguel Dominguez-Petali. I want to keep your last name going."

Joy curls up the corner of her lips. "Open your eyes, El Segador."

His eyelids slowly open. Blinking his eyes to adjust to the lighting and colors. The sight of Bianca's naked body on the black sink hitches his breath. His manhood stands at full attention for the masterpiece in front of him.

She opens her thick legs wide while pushing her toy to the side.

Her index finger curls to come forward. "It's been so long. Take care of my flower."

Without hesitation, he closes the distance. He rests her legs onto his shoulders to kiss her feet. His fingers trace the stretch marks on her butt and hips to excite her for what's next. Licks and kisses trail down her legs with soft moans coming out of her. Her inner thighs getting some affection before kissing the entrance of her cave.

His tongue tastes the wet folds before lapping her up. Her moans act as inspiration to continue. Dark chocolates meet her emeralds. He will give her what she wants.

His hands for killing become weapons of love. Fingers enter her cave while spelling out his name to her desire.

A firm hand keeps his head in place to focus on a particular letter. "Leave -ah- your mark on me!"

His two fingers find her treasure spot which brings her under his total control. Rolling his R's on her jewel sends her moans outside the bathroom.

"Ah! Oh, Miguel! Don't stop!"

He continues to make his woman feel great. "Bianca, I want to hear you scream my name."

"You will get that!" she moans with a large smile from his love.

Her fingers brush through his short hair. He tingles from the sensation. He gets back at her by quickening his pace.

Orchidea throws her head back while wrapping her legs around his head. "MIIIGUELLLLLLL!"

A wave of pleasure shakes her entire body. Her legs tighten around his head from his tongue and fingers still at work. He drinks up her love to return the favor. Her legs settle down on the sink.

Shaky breaths exchange between the couple. He gets up and kisses her. Tongues swirl with the passion they have for each other. She enjoys the taste of her in his mouth. Her neck is the next thing on his attack list.

One of her hands strokes his staff as he fondles her breasts. They are the pillows he wanted to sleep on forever. He takes her toy and enters it inch by inch. Slow and gentle to acclimate her.

"Oh, Bianca. I wish I could neglect my health to bury myself inside you," he whispers.

"Don't! It will be much better when-Ay Dios! Faster!"

He quickens his pace on the toy while her grip tightens. She screams out his name again from the next wave of pleasure that hits her. 

"BIANCAAAA!" Her torso is decorated with his warm love.

He withdraws the object to let her settle. His manhood isn't finished with her, but he will save that for next time. He can't wait to be one with her.

He picks her up from the sink with a wince for a nice shower. The water pressure praises them for the intense session. Their naked bodies plop into bed. No need for blankets as their arms wrap around each other.

"Sei la mia anima gemella (You are my soulmate)," he says in Italian.

"Me complementas (You complement me)," she responds in Spanish.

Her mind is alleviated from the stress of the night. Her future is currently sleeping. No nightmares to bother him. Peace and love welcome the man she loves.

She plans for more things to do with each other. The day he's healed, she will empty him out. And start a family with him. Her eyelids close with a smile on her face.