49) Sayoran

Akazi

Blood rushes to my cheeks and my chest rises and falls as I think of the urgency of the situation that I just experienced.

Who was that man? And why had he been so bold?

I continue exploring the palace, pretending to make myself visible so the dignitaries and guards believe me to never left.

I venture back to his room and collapse onto the bed, thinking of the meeting in the treehouse. Who was that man? And why did his features look so familiar?

I hear heavy breaths and a few grunts just beyond the window. I knew it was during this hour Xiang always practiced with the general.

I make my way over to the window and watch him as he lunges his sword towards the general. He looked sweaty and tired. But despite his tired exterior, his physique and spirit were quite strong.

I guess the general must have told him I was watching him because he looked back and smiled, staring at me before continuing. My cheeks were so hot I had to come away from the window and busy myself with something else.

I hadn't played my Dizi so I decided to do that.

——-

A few hours passed but I hadn't even heard him come in as he pressed a palm behind neck, kissing my cheek with care.

I continued playing as he watched me from the center of the room. I finished the last note and he nodded.
"Beautiful. A new song?"

"Yes. Spring beans"

He hummed and pulled off his robes, watching the perimeter of his kingdom from his window.
"I see why you frequent this spot. You can see everything"

He was now shirtless. His robe was on a pathetic file on a fuel, allowing his healthy physique to be shown. 

I walk over and bent to help him take off his shoes, trying my best to let him rest. He looked tired.

He snatched me in his arms, pressing me against his chest before kissing both my cheeks playfully.
"Xiang! Your sweaty!!" I screech trying to push him off.

"Well what a misfortune! I made you sweaty. Now it looks like we both must bathe" He pushes my hair back and smiles. His servants come in and went to draw him a bath.

He dismisses them instantly.
"Come" he says, leading me to his bathroom so we could enjoy our intimate time together.

——

"Something strange happened earlier today." I say,  squeezing a wash cloth behind my back. He kisses my shoulders gently and he waits to hear my tale.

"Oh? What was it ?" he whispers kissing my shoulders with care.

"Some strange man came into...your library" I lied, e refraining from telling him my true whereabouts. "I bumped into him and he was too distracted by my lips...he chose to kiss me instead."

"What? Where was this" Xiang fumes, turning me around to face him.

"In.. your wing...the library"

"Which one?" He snaps impatiently. I could see the fury in his eyes. He was already planning the best course of action and consequences in his head.

"Oh.. you know—-"

"Who was he? How did he look like?" He was upset.
Maybe I should tell him it was in the treehouse.

"Xiang." I held his hand, before pulling his jaw towards mine. "I slapped his cheek. It left a mark"

"Good" He gripped my waist tight before violently kissing.

He opens my legs wide, leading me to his excited identity before the door slams opens.

"Who dare enters in!" He fumed, pushing me behind his body to shield him before standing. He stands face to face with the man who had interrupted us but relaxes once he sees the man.

It was the same man from earlier! I'm the treehouse.

I cover my body, pulling a thick cloud of foam above my chest and stomach.

"How dare you enter in here?" Xiang stands, grabbing his towel from a chair before walking over to meet him.
No one dare barged into his room like this.
He would be dead in an instant.
Good.
To be quiet Frank, I was tired of his face.

"You dirty rascal!" They hug and laugh in familiarity. Imagine my surprise as I see him hug the man in a warm embrace.

"Xiang!" I cleared my throat, reminding him of my presence.

"Oh Akazi!" He says through a smile, turning back to me.

Who is this? My eyes read.
Xiang my gaze and smiled.

"Akazi this is my brother Sayoran"

"Okay?
Would you mind escorting him out? I am not chase Xiang" I hinted. Xiang remembers and nods before quickly leading him out. I knew they would catch up just beyond the doors.

So that was his brother? No wonder he had a gusto so rich to kiss me and barge into his private quarters.
There was an air about him that I knew was not favorable.