72. Bad Idea

"I heard what you did, for my father." Vaera remarked kissing Daemon gently as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I didn't do anything. I don't know what you are talking about." Daemon mused.

"So I should be kissing someone else then?" Vaera pondered leaning back but he kept her trapped in his arms.

"Never." Daemon corrected.

"Thank you."

"He's my brother... I would have done something eventually." Daemon offered and Vaera stared up at him knowingly. "You love him, you still call him daddy, you couldnt lose anyone else." Daemon admitted softly.

"Thank you Daemon." Vaera brought her hands up to his face.

"I heard some vicious lies in the courtyard, don't worry I took tongues and heads for their slander." Daemon remarked calmly and Vaera didnt know if he was joking as he smiled down at her. "Maleficent was screaming some unpleasant lies..." Vaera chuckled leaning into him.

"Maleficent is in old town." Vaera remarked fondly. "And as long as I have you and the kids... let them whisper." she rasped pulling at his shirt and kissing down his chest until she was on her knees.

+

Vaera didnt want to get out of bed but the fact that Alicent wasnt in kings landing did wake her up a bit.

"Mama, I think we need to have a serious discussion." Haemon remarked coming into their room. Aegon, Aemond and the twins followed him in.

"Boundaries, we need boundaries." Daemon declared as he pulled the blanket up over Vaera.

"What boundaries?" Haemon countered.

'Exactly." Daemon agreed.

"What is your serious discussion for this early loves?" Vaera countered.

"Aegon had a bad thought but I'm okay with it." Vhaegon declared.

"A bad thought..." Vaera looked to Aegon as he smiled back at her.

"Help!" Rhaegon declared reaching his hands up. Daemon withheld a groan, so their wonderful night was coming to an end with an early morning... lovely. Daemon picked him up and he moved to Vaera hugging her tight. "Morning mama."

"Morning my loves." Vaera coed cupping his face and peppering his face with kisses.

"Well, many thoughts-" Aegon began to jump up on the bed but Daemon shook his head holding out a hand to stop him.

"I know how you feel about Vaera, since she loves you, you get to keep your head but you are not allowed in our bed." Daemon informed Aegon seriously.

"Really demanding and controlling husband you got Vaera." Aegon informed her. "I can still save you."

"I'm right fucking here!" Daemon shouted back.

"And the mouth on him... not proper around the younger children." Aegon went on and Daemon huffed out a breath flopping back into the pillows.

"I quite like his mouth." Vaera corrected as she reached a hand out running it down his chest and under the blankets.

"We can talk about him later." Aegon decided winking at Vaera.

"Still right here." Daemon remarked but Vaera's hand gave his cock a nice firm squeeze and Daemon silenced.

"What's the bad idea that Vhae approves of?" Vaera countered.

"Well I heard Maleficent calling you some mean names." Aegon remarked and Vaeras hand shifted squeezing Daemon's thigh. This was the moment, the possibility that she might have to tell Haemon that Harwin might, a slim, possibility that Harwin, mr knight with the scruffies could be... slim chance... his blood....

"Oh?" Vaera famed ignorance.

"I want you to know, that I love you and I'm willing to fight her to protect you." Aegon declared. Vaera looked to Haemon expecting him to say something along the lines of NO I PROTECT QUEEN MOMMY, as he had done when anyone else tried to defend Vaera but Haemon nodded in agreement his eyes drifting around the room.

"That's really sweet." Vaera remarked. "How about a party instead?"

"A murder party?" Aegon suggested.

"A cookie party." Vaera corrected. "Maleficent is gone for a while, lets not focus on her. Lets focus on us. Family. Right here."

"Then?" Aemond questioned.

"Then." Vaera agreed.