35. Cunt Wives

"Vaera... princess..." vaera turned around fixing her necklace centering it on her chest. The one Harwin had given her. He held his hand behind his back as he walked the room towards her. Harwin stared at the necklace a moment longer as her hands fell to her side.

"You ready for this shindig?" Vaera questioned innocently. "Harwin?"

She stepped closer and looked up at him with those puppy dog eyes. He needed more of her. All of her. He wanted her right now. Right now but he resisted the urge. One princesses reputation was enough.

He pulled his hands out from behind his back. Vaera's smile widened.

"Every celebration should begin and end with a cookie.'' Harwin remarked holding it out for her. She got on her toes and kissed his cheek.

"You are break bones no more" vaera declared. "You my handsome Harwin are now the knight of cookies." Vaera informed him breaking it in half for him. "my Cookie KINGHT!" Vaera declared.

"Sharing your cookie with me?" Harwin remarked taking a bite. "You must like me."

"No Harwin." Vaera said heading towards the door. "I dont like you. I love you." He stared back at her as she walked out the door. "Close your mouth" she called back. "I dont want crumbs on my floor." Harwin licked at his suddenly dry lips and followed after her.

+

''It is with great pleasure that His Grace, King Viserys, announces the start of the royal wedding celebrations. House Lannister with their lord, Jason Lannister. Lord Paramount of the West, and Master of Casterly Rock. House High tower with their lord, Hobert High tower. Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel, the Voice of Old town...'' Harrold announced.

''Congratulations, Your Grace. You have made a fine match for the Princess both princesses.'' Jason said as he approached.

''Thank you, Lord Jason. I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor.'' Viserys said with a chuckle.

'Well... if this is only the welcome feast, I admit, I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding.'

''Well, my daughter is the future queen. I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories.'' Viserys reminded him.

''Where is the Queen? I had hoped to pay my respects.'' Jason offered looking down the table.

''I understand the Queen is still readying herself for the celebrations." Viserys informed him.

"This is why men wage war... because women would never be ready for the battle in time.'' Jason remarked with a chuckle

"Jason, your cousin, Tyon... where might he be?" Viserys questioned and Jason gave him a stiff lip. "He is to marry my Vaera."

"Of course..." Jason turned nodding to Tyon.

"My princesses, your grace." Tyon said and Vaera had to admit he was handsome. "So lovely to meet you, I hear we are to be wed, it is an honor and a privilege." Tyon told her Vaera and she nodded offering him a small smile but her gaze shifted to Harwin. "Perhaps we could have a dance tonight?" Tyon offered and Viserys nudged Vaera discreetly.

"Yes." she said in a small voice. "That would be... nice."

"Wonderful." Tyon agreed.

"Not too late to chance your mind." Jason offered smugly.

''Your presence is always such a pleasure, Lord Jason.'' Rhaenyra remarked stiffly.

''Princesses... Your Grace.'' Jason said annoyed as he left.