66. Blue. Puff

"Blue. Puff."

"DAEMON!" Vaera shouted from above.

Blue puffed a ring of smoke into Aegon's face covering him in black ashy smoke. He choked out as he took a step back.

"DAEMON!" Vaera demanded but he was still laughing uncontrollably.

"Take this as a lesson." Haemon declared. "I play dirty."

"HARWIN!" Vaera pleaded as he moved to Haemon.

"My prince, I think your mama wants a word." Harwin remarked nodding up to Vaera.

"Hi mama!" Haemon called up "Don't worry, I took care of it." Vaera slapped a hand to her face.

"That boy," vaera murmured as Harwin brought him up.

"Hi mama. I handled it." Haemon assured.

"Handled it..." vaera let out sharp breath as she sat on the couch. "Thank you Harwin."

"Of course princess." Harwin agreed as he headed out.

"My love you cant set Blue off on them." Vaera declared.

''They needed to know. Now they do.'' Haemon countered confused.

''Know what?" Vaera rasped as he hugged her.

''That you are my mama and not theirs and Aegon will never replace daddy.'' Haemon informed her. ''Now they know.''

''Oh honey..." vaera tipped her head into him.

"You are my mama. Mine.'' Haemon reminded her. ''I dont want to share you.''

'"Baby what you need to know is that not everyones mamas are as wonderful as me.'' Vaera remarked. ''Their mama... she doesnt love them like I love you. They need a mama. You see that? You see that you never see Maleficent. Her children are always with maesters or septas not her.'' Haemon nodded slowly. ''I want to help them. Show them the love they deserve. I am not replacing you or loving you less.''

''But you don't understand. Youre my mama.'' Haemon reminded her seriously.

''I know that. I love you most. I promise.'' Vaera assured.

''But I dont want to share.'' Haemon whispered.

''You get that from your daddy.'' Vaera agreed. ''But we have to share and we cant bully our friends our family.''

''Aegon said he was going to marry you.'' Haemon declared. ''I dont want that.''

''Aegon is never going to marry me.'' Vaera assured. ''But telling Blue... oh honey I love you. I love you so much. You were always my sweet boy. I dont want this place to change you. You will always be my baby boy. My favorite boy,' she assured kissing him gently. Haemon stared back at her a long moment.

''Okay mama.'' Haemon agreed. ''I'm sorry.''

''That was great!'' Daemon declared and vaera shot him a glare. ''That was not... great.'' Daemon corrected awkwardly.

''Mama said I have to be nice and share. But im still the favorite.'' Haemon relayed.

''He is going to start by apologizing to Aegon.'' Vaera suggested and Haemon groaned. ''Love please,'' vaera requested kissing him again.

''Fine. But im not going to like it or mean it.'' Haemon informed her.

''Thats the spirit,'' daemon agreed with a clap before wrapping his arms around vaera from behind and kissing her neck.

''Daemon.'' Vaera tsked.

''Go on and apologize bud.'' Daemon recommended as Rhaegon started to fuss.

''How about you apologize and I take care of mama?" Haemon negotiated.

''What would I apologize for?" Daemon countered.

''Im sure there's something,'' haemon remarked innocently. Daemon scoffed looking to vaera but she nodded in agreement

''Im sure there is something.'' Vaera agreed.

''Go on Haemon.'' Daemon countered pointing at the door as Daemon picked up Rhaegon. Haemon watched vaera instead as she pulled at her dress and Rhaegon latched onto her. ''Go on.'' Daemon urged.

''Why is he doing that?" Haemon questioned curiously.

''He is Drinking.'' Vaera informed him.

''From you?"

''You did it too.'' Vaera reminded him.

''Why did I stop?" Haemon questioned.

''Because you are a big kid and dont need mamas tit.'' Daemon remarked. Haemon didnt like that answer he looked to Vaera.

''You can eat and drink by yourself. My brave strong handsome boy.'' Vaera declared. Haemon nodded in agreement as he headed out.

''I said the same thing.'' Daemon remarked

''You didnt.'' Vaera corrected running a hand over Rhaes head. Daemon stared down at Rhaegon.

''I dont like how he stares at me when hes sucking on your tit.'' Daemon remarked shifting on the couch. Vaera glanced down at him as Rhaegon gnawed away.

''What do you mean?" Vaera countered.

''His mouth on you but his eyes are staring at me like he knows.'' Daemon offered.

''Knows what?" Vaera mused

''That my mouth was there last night and he doesnt like to share just like Haemon.'' Daemon informed her. Rhaegon burped before grabbing at Vaeras chest and pulling himself over to the tit. Daemon watch as Rhae got comfortable before staring at Daemon. ''See! Look at him. Thats just... I dont like it.'' Vaera chuckled running a hand over Rhaegons back.

''You are over reacting'' vaera corrected.

''I am not. Look at his little face.''' Daemon corrected and Vaera touched Rhaegons cheek and his eyes drifted to her. He smiled up at her as he used her breast as a pillow.

''You are imagining things.'' Vaera declared holding Rhaegon to her. ''We need to talk about Haemon though.''

''Hes fine''

''He had Blue puff Aegon. What happens when Blue is bigger and Puff is no longer a ring of smoke but fire and he blazes away the children!"

''It would be funny-" daemon began but vaera stared back at him. "-it... I ... we can talk- I will talk to Haemon and we can... vaera love what do you want me to say?"

''He is loving and wonderful and perfect.'' Vaera declared. ''But he is anxious and needy and doesnt like to share. I love that he loves me and wants to be by me but I cant have him hurting others to get what he wants.''

''I understand your concern.'' Daemon agreed. 

''I want him to be perfect and wonderful and kind and caring and... Daemon I want the world for my babies, our babies, I dont want him to turn into a bully.''