65. Light Night

Vaera couldnt help but love Daemon.

"I know it's early, but-" Vaera remarked as Daemon kissed her neck. "-I was thinking of names last night. I actually had a dream about it."

"Another boy? Or a mini Vaera?" Daemon questioned as she wrapped her legs tighter around his hips.

"I couldnt tell." Vaera admitted glancing out at the moon high in the sky. "But Haemon was holding a baby, the twins were on the bed and-"

"And what was I doing?" Daemon mused his hands sliding under her ass pulling her closer, lifting her up as his lips trailed down her chest. Vaera smiled kissing his head.

"You-" Vaera's words faded as his mouth engulfed her breast, she arched into him as her head tipped back. He chuckled against her sending a shiver through her spine.

"Me." Daemon agreed, spreading her cheeks as he found her entrance. She whimpered as he lowered her onto him. She kept her arms wrapped around him as her head and back arched back, her hips moving into him. She moaned into him as she moved. His mouth found her breast again as her nails gripped his shoulders.

"You," she agreed through a breathy moan as the door pushed open.

"Got to bar that thing." Daemon murmured as she flattened her chest to his.

"Mama, I had a bad dream." Haemon remarked shoving the door closed.

"I'm sorry baby." Vaera said trying to move but Daemon kept a firm grip on her hips. "Daemon," she whispered. He shook his head kissing her neck.

"It was scary, can I stay here?" Haemon was already pulling himself up onto the bed.

"Of course baby," Vaera agreed. "What was the dream?"

"Are you okay mama?" Haemon questioned.

"Yes, of course, why?" Vaera countered.

"You are all sweaty." Haemon remarked. "Are you sick?"

"Oh, yes, we caught something." Daemon agreed. "Best go back to your bed bud, don't want you to catch it." He mused. Vaera slapped at his back.

"Daemon." She tsked, but he lifted her hips slamming her back into him and she clamped her lips shut to hold back at moan.

"I can take care of you." Haemon assured. "Are you cold? Where are your night clothes?" Haemon questioned.

"No, very hot." Daemon countered. Vaera kissed him biting his lip as she pulled away.

Haemon stared back at her concerned as she moved to the end of the bed and slipped on her dress. Daemon bunched the sheets at his waist as he watched her.

"We are fine." Vaera assured kissing Haemons head. "Just... playing." Vaera offered.

"Can I play? What game are you playing?" Haemon questioned.

"Grown up game." Daemon corrected.

"I can play when I'm a grown up then?" Haemon asked innocently.

"One day." Daemon agreed.

"We can play together?" Haemon asked.

"No." Daemon countered immediately shaking his head.

"But you said-" Haemon began but Vaera pulled him into her as she kissed his cheek.

"It's soo late." Vaera declared snuggling into him. "Go to bed love, I will keep the monsters away." Daemon chuckled kissing Vaeras shoulder. "Oh and I have to tell you about the talk I had with Aegon. I dont know if its cute or sweet or terrifying. He was willing to attempt to take you down because he wants to marry me."

"That little fucker." Daemon muttered.

+

Vhae and Rhae were running. Falling, running again. Vhae grumbled out before letting out a battle cry of annoyance.

Rhae slowed down reaching along the wall as he moved to keep him up before plopping down in front of Vaera. She loved her children and she loved babies dragons. It made her think back to when her Calypso was little.

"Light."

"Night."

"Light."

"Night."

The twins held up their baby dragons happily. Light was all white and night was all black. They wobbled back and forth on the twins hands as they lifted them up and down.

There was a contented moment of laughter that filled the chambers as the twins babbled back and forth before she heard Haemon's little voice shouting in the courtyard.

"You people need to listen." Haemon declared. "My mama is not your mama. Who even is your mama?" Haemon questioned. "Because it's not mine."

"Can't she love us too?" Aemond countered.

Haemon let out a long sigh as he shook his head. Daemon chuckled leaning against the stables. No one got between Haemon and his mama. Daemon was honestly surprised that Haemon wasnt demanding Daemon to go away as well because Daemon took a lot of Vaeras time.

Haemon marched up to Harwin before rooting his hands on his hips staring up at Harwin in what he hoped was a threatening glare. It wasnt, but Harwin understood what he was attempting.

"You mr knight with all the scruffies on your face, I see you. I got my eye on you!" Haemon declared pointing a finger up at him.

"I guard your mama, that's my job." Harwin reminded him.

"I thought we went over this. I guard queen mommy." Haemon reminded him. "Me!" He pointed a finger around "i guard queen mommy!"

"I like mama Vee." Helaena countered.

"I love Vaera!" Aegon declared. "I'm going to be her husband one day."

Haemon blinked back at him confused before looking to Daemon.

"She loves me." Aegon went on. "I'm going to be her king." Haemon shook his head disgusted at the thought.

"BLUE!" Haemon demanded and Daemon doubled over in laughter as Blue came running up the trail.

"Your little dragon doesnt scare me." Aegon remarked. "Vaera and I are meant to be."

"Blue." Haemon repeated sternly. "PUFF!"