46. Bad Word

Sequel central - New Stories for Aemond, Aegon, Tywin, Tormund out now!!

Vaera stroked her hands up and down Daemon's sides he had already taken his bath and was still wet, a towel wrapped around his hips, and she toyed with the bit where it was tucked under in a makeshift knot. He smiled back at her putting down his toothbrush.

"Morning." He whispered leaning back into her. Vaera stepped away from him, leaning against the counter so she could look directly at his face instead of his reflection in the mirror.

"I look at you and I think how did I get so lucky, then I remember how we got here, to this place, these little dragons running around..." Daemon remarked. "We had a long road... but I always knew we would get here... right." he kissed her. "Here."

He hitched his hands under her arms and lifted her up onto the counter, moving in between her knees to anchor her.

"Because I knew before that first kiss that I wanted you in my life forever. As more than what we were." Daemon went on. "You know we have to handle some things before we head back to the capital..." Daemon told her kissing her his hand trailing up her thighs. He leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose.

"The cunt lannister." Vaera agreed. He pulled an exaggerated Oooh face and smacked her thigh with the flat of his hand.

"You know that's a bad word, right?"

"Of course I do." She laughed out, as she tugged at the front of his towel, bringing Him closer

He grinned, dipping his head to try to take a nip at the side of her neck. She waited for him to finish, running her fingers along his abs with the backs of her fingers, just above the towel.

He caught her lips and he pulled her into a deep kiss, tugging her forward so that her butt was just barely on the counter as her legs went around his back. His towel dropped to the floor and he separated his mouth from her just long enough to look down at it and vaera whispered

"Oops."

She hugged his neck tightly and sighed against his still damp skin as he lifted her from the counter and started back toward the bed with her. He smelled alluringly like soap from his shower and minty taste on his tongue.

He laid her gently on the bed and started removing her shirt- his shirt that looked too beautiful on her- and panties, quickly and expertly stripping her bare before stretching out over her and letting his weight press her into the soft mattress. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling just hard enough to make him moan.

She took his hand and guiding it down lower. He opened his mouth and pressed it to her shoulder, swirling his tongue around in circles on her skin as he let me move his hand between her thighs.

He felt so good. He pulled back, holding himself above her as he begins to slide out and back in. she wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him down into her. Daemon's fingertip glided over her jawline, and then tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. His eyes are fixed on hers, a look of passion in his stormy gaze.

"You feel amazing," he groaned, as his pace quickened. She couldnt even respond with words, her breath hitching in her chest, moans stacking up. Her fingers grip the muscles of his back, as she leaned up, capturing his mouth with hers.