59. Surrender

A place in this world / Helaena Targaryen out now!

It had been a moon, Alicent birthed Daeron into the world and Vaera had spent most of her time under the covers making a blanket fort with Vhaegon, Rhaegon, and Haemon. 

Daemon still wasnt thrilled about Harwin being Vaera's sworn sword but there was no getting around it. 

"Cookies to break fast." Viserys remarked seeing Daemon in the hallway. 

"You know Vaera could live on cookies." Daemon answered, Viserys gaze shifted from the tray of cookies and tea, juice for Haemon, fruit salad back up to his brother. 

"Daemon." Viserys said stopping him. 

Viserys wasnt happy about his brother marrying his little girl but he saw the good in Daemon. The good that Vaera had brought out in Daemon.

Vaera wasnt her smiling happy self since Rhaenyra's passing and Viserys saw how Daemon took care of her. Something Viserys never thought Daemon would do. Daemon was always a bit of a narcissist but he wanted Vaera. Vaera wasnt the heir when he fell in love and she wasnt the heir when he married her. Viserys knew Daemon's intentions were pure. 

If he wanted to seduce Rhaenyra he easily could have to try and get the crown but here Daemon was being the perfect husband. Viserys thought that Vaera's sweetness must have rubbed off on Daemon and brought out the good in him that Viserys long thought was gone. 

"I'm happy Vaera has you." Viserys remarked. "I see the good in you, I see that light I havent seen in many years." Daemon stared back at him. "I just mean, you and Vaera are good for each other." Viserys remarked. 

"We are." Daemon agreed. 

"I'm glad she has you. Please let her know if she wants to come out, I would love to see her." Viserys requested. 

"Of course." daemon agreed as he headed back to their chambers. He put the tray down at the end of the bed before crawling under the fort with them. The twins were leaning back against Vaera babbling as she lay, eyes closed and hands clasped on her stomach. 

"Daddy look!" Haemon declared, Aemond stared back at him. "I have a friend." Haemon said happily. Vaera liked that Aemond and Haemon got along well. 

"You certainly do." Daemon agreed. "I knew you would make all the friends." 

"Did you bring the reinforcements?" Haemon whispered. 

"The reinf- oh yes." Daemon agreed popping his head out and grabbing the tray. 

"My mother doesnt like us to have cookies." Aemond whispered. 

"My mama likes cookies for every meal." Haemon corrected. "And what my mama says goes. She is the queen."

"Not yet, not for a long, long, long time." Vaera corrected. Daemon lay down beside her as the boys picked at the food. He kissed her cheek as he wrapped an arm around her, nuzzling into her neck. He felt her relax as she tipped her head into him. 

"I got you some tea." Daemon whispered as her fingers trailed over his arm. 

"Thanks Dae." Vaera whispered back. She listened to the boys babble between bites of cookies as she fell back asleep,  Daemon's heart beat vibrating against her. 

+

Daemon hadnt seen Vaera sleep this soundly in years. He held onto her, her head nuzzled into him an arm over his chest. He worried for her he worried how long her smile would be gone for. 

Two moons ago, they went from flying over the narrow sea, Vaera declaring for dragon cookies to tears that never ended and crowns Vaera never wanted. 

Vaera woke with Daemon's warm body pressed against her. His breath on the back of her neck her ass pressed up to his cock and his hand gently running along her stomach. 

''How are feeling today my love?'' Daemon whispered kissing her shoulder. She tilted her head around to look at him a sad smile on her face as he kissed her. She brought her hand to his cheek keeping his lips on her as his hand moved cupping her breast as she rolled over. He held her to him as she kissed him again and again. 

His hands moved along her sides and under her night dress, gripping her thighs and squeezing her ass as her lips never broke apart from his. She pulled back just slightly pulling her dress over her head and throwing it aside as he kissed her again. His hands moved along her curves before sliding down between her legs. 

She moaned into his mouth as he teased at her, a finger sliding into her wet heat. She felt him hard under her as he never stopped kissing her. Every pounding heart beat, every broken and shatter feeling fading away with every touch. 

His fingers still moving inside of her, her lips never left his. Her hands trailed down his chest pulling his fingers free and replacing them with his hardened cock. His hands moved to her ass moving her slowly on him still lips never leaving. He pulled himself up to her, her hands tangled around his head her knees straddled his legs as she moved.

As his lips parted from her he bit and sucked at her neck and chest. He felt her speed up moving faster on top of him her nails digging at his back hips causing more friction. He groaned into her feeling him on the verge he slid a hand between her legs circling her clit as she brought her lips back to his. She felt his release inside of her as her hips slowed a whimper escaped her lips and she stilled collapsing into him he pulled her with her as he sunk back into the pillows. She lay on top of him his cock still buried inside her as he kissed her gently.

Mornings of complete surrender and vulnerability before she ever spoke a word yet she felt like they said so much with every touch.