Chapter Thirty-Two

A/N: New chapter! Just to clarify so that no one is confused, this chapter actually takes place several months after the last one. I almost took a break from writing because I just didn't have the inspiration to continue but after last weeks episode of Vampire Diaries, I got hit in the face with emotions and remembered why I started this story in the first place. So I just realized, it's been about half a year since I started writing this story and I'm really happy with how it's going so far, unlike my other fanfic about One Direction which I got sick of after a couple of months and wanted to kill myself because it was soo painful to write. I'm rambling now so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Once again, I'd like to thank all those that are reading my story! Feel free to vote and comment if you enjoy it! I'm the kind of awful person that reads comments but then forgets to reply but I always see any comments and I really appreciate them! Love you all ♥ 

This chapter is dedicated to BloodyRoseWriter because it's her birthday in 3 days (April 6), so HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

---

Before I was fully awake, I could already feel my body begin to unstiffen. The feeling returned to my fingers and toes as I shifted them slightly, my eyelids fluttering. My sense of hearing came back to me as did my sense of smell when I inhaled deeply. There was a fresh scent of word in the atmosphere. Finally, I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed is the brightness of the room and the fact that I’m lying in a large and very soft bed.

“Hello sister,” a familiar voice with a British accent rings out. “It’s good to see your eyes open again.”

I am instantly wary as I move quickly off the bed and back myself against a wall. I hiss at Klaus’s stupid face as he smirks at me.

“Long time no see sister,” he smiles.

“Where am I?” I say slowly, the language sounding foreign on my tongue, as if I had not used it in a long time. “How long have I been daggered for?”

Klaus shrugs. “We are in Mystic Falls, thanks to your visit a couple of months ago.”

I hiss at him again. “Let me guess, you daggered me and left me in a coffin for a couple of months.” It wasn’t really a question, more of a statement.

“Clever girl,” he smiles.

Oh how I wanted to wipe that smile off his face.

I observe my brother closely and already, I can tell there is something different about him. He is still as arrogant and vicious as ever, but he also seems older and more powerful somehow.

“You broke the curse,” I state.

He smiles again. “You really are a very smart girl.”

I ignore his comment. “It seems I have missed quite a lot in these past few months. What did you do?”

“I broke the curse.”

I glare at him, slightly annoyed now. Klaus really knew how to vex someone.

“I know you broke the curse,” I say through gritted teeth. “I want to know how.”

“It was quite simple really,” he explains. “I completed the ritual as it was meant to be completed. I sacrificed a vampire, a werewolf, a witch and the doppelganger and as a result, you are now no longer the only hybrid.”

“Who?” I ask in a deadly quiet voice.

“The witch was nobody important, the wolf was the blonde girl that no one would miss, the vampire was Jenna Gilbert and the doppelganger as you very well know is Elena Gilbert. And before you give me that look, she’s alive.”