Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: Happy TVD Thursday! xo

---

After everyone disbanded and the party ended, we gathered Caroline, Jeremy and Anna in the living room of the boarding house and filled them in on everything that had been happening.

“Give me a moment to digest all this information.” Caroline clutches her head. “So the oldest vampire of all time is after Elena?”

“Basically,” I say. “However, Klaus isn’t exactly the oldest since all the Original vampires were created at the same time. He’s just more vengeful and angry than I am which fuels his desire to succeed in everything he plans, making him the leader and somewhat the most powerful.”

“Aly!” groans Caroline. “How could you keep this from us?”

I shrug. “I had no intentions of turning Elena over to Klaus so I saw no reason to bother you all with this information. Look at how troubled you all look now.”

Jeremy shakes his head. “What do you want us to do?”

“Nothing,” I say. “Just stay safe and stay out of this. Klaus does not know about Elena so there is no reason for him to come to Mystic Falls.”

“Wow, I’ve heard some stories and legends about the Original vampires but I never thought that they could be true,” says Anna.

“All stories are true, or at least it all originates from some sort of truth,” Sebastian strolls into the room after taking his shower. He had decided to move into the boarding house too and it was literally becoming a boarding house with him, myself, Anna, Stefan and Damon all living here. “Look, just lay low and don’t talk to strangers, alright children?”

“We aren’t children,” snaps Caroline. “I’m almost eighteen!”

“You’ll never be eighteen,” smirks Sebastian. “You’re a vampire, stuck forever at seventeen.”

“Whatever!” Caroline huffs, stands up and walks out of the room.

Jeremy laughs. “Dude, you pissed her off. You’re like a second Damon.”

Sebastian glares at Jeremy. “I’m older than Damon, which would make him a copy of me.”

“Jeremy, don’t push it,” I warn.

He takes a hint and shuts his mouth.

“We should get going,” Anna says. “Jeremy, I’m staying over at your place again tonight. That way, I can keep an eye on both you and Elena.”

“Anna, I’m pretty sure you spend more time at the Gilbert residence than here at the boarding house.”

She just shrugs. “Guilty. Hey, did you know Alaric spends a lot of time there too?”

“Well yeah, him and Jenna have a thing going on so that’s normal,” laughs Jeremy. “Anna, stop gossiping.”

“Oh I need to tease Rick about this the next time I see him,” I laugh.

“You didn’t hear it from us,” Jeremy grins before grabbing Anna’s hand. “Let’s go.”

That left just Sebastian and myself in the room. He is immediately by my side and he wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around to face him. I can see his clear blue eyes grow dark with desire and a deep feeling begins to stir in the pit of my stomach.

“Hi,” he whispers.

“You’re so lame,” I whisper back.

“Ahem,” someone coughs loudly.