Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N: HAPPY TVD THURSDAY!

---

When Rose opened up her eyes, I already had her chained up in a chair in the middle of Klaus’ living room.

“Wh-what the hell is this?” she rattles the chains but they hold fast.

“Don’t bother, you’ve been injected with vervain so you’re weak,” I inform her. “Nice chains, eh? I found them in the basement; I wonder who they were previously used on. Let me show you what it does.”

I had been holding onto a chain that was connected to the collar on Rose’s neck and attached to the collar were wooden spikes. Now, I tug hard on the chain and the wooden spikes dug into Rose’s skin, making her scream in pain.

“P-please,” she pants.

I only smile back at her. “There is no way in hell you’re getting out alive this time.”

“Alayne, please-”

“DON’T YOU DARE USE MY NAME YOU INSIGNIFICANT WHORE,” I roar and watch, satisfied as Rose cowers backwards.

“Insignificant whore? What did she do to deserve that name?” Klaus says, casually strolling by.

I ignore him and tighten my hold on the chains, pulling hard which makes Rose whimper.

“Love, why don’t you just kill her and end this quickly? I need you for other things,” says Klaus.

I smile sarcastically at him. “Klaus, I’m not your bitch. Get Stefan or one of your hybrids to do whatever you want.”

“Alayne,” Klaus starts to speak but I tune him out.

I had suddenly been hit with an idea.

“Klaus!” I half shout. “Bite her.”

“What?”

“You heard me. You want to end this quickly-ish?” He nods. “Good, then bite her.”

Klaus shakes his head but walks over to Rose who is still whimpering in pain. He reaches out and grabs her wrist. I observe as Rose pitifully tries to fight back. Klaus tugs hard and her arm snaps, hanging limply. His fangs extend and he sinks them into her wrist and just as quickly, he’s out. He turns and smiles at me.

“There.”

“Okay now if any of her friends come, don’t give them blood to heal her,” I say. “I want to her experience the full pain of a werewolf bite.”

Klaus nods. “I guess you are my sister after all.”

I give Rose one final glare before I follow Klaus into the next room.

“Come on a road trip with me,” he states.

I stare at him.

“Road tripping, we should go see the countryside and the woods.”

Realization dawns on me as I realize what Klaus was hinting at.

“You’re on the hunt for some werewolves,” I say.

He smiles, showing his dimples. “You know me so well.”

“Let’s go.” I can not help but smile as well.

***

Sitting in the passenger seat of my own Lamborghini, I glance over at Klaus who is sitting in the driver’s seat looking all cool with his aviators. I put on my own shades and glance out the window, seeing only trees and rocks.