Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: I literally wrote this entire chapter up in a day so please don't hate if it isn't up to the usual standards. Normally each chapter takes me at least a couple of days to write. Also, I'm sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. I've been super busy with school and other things lately so I apologize for the lack of updates. Thank you so much for those of you reading, vote and comment if you'd like! Now if you'll excuse me, I have an entire essay to write for Monday so goodluck to me.

---

“Where is Stefan?” I storm into the Salvatore boarding house, completely enraged. Sebastian follows quietly behind me.

Damon steps out behind a doorway with a glass of alcohol in his hand. He has an irritated look on his face.

“Where is Stefan?” I demand again.

He ignores me and that pisses me off even more. I flick my wrist angrily and Damon’s glass flies out of his hand and shatters on the floor. He turns his irritated gaze on me.

“Stefan isn’t home.”

“Well where the hell is he then?” I snap.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed,” mutters Damon.

I stomp up close to his face and glower at him. “You got that right. My brother woke me up this morning and informed me that my entire family is missing because your dumbass brother took the coffins.”

“That’s not my problem,” shrugs Damon.

I glare fiercely at him. “Oh it’ll be your problem soon enough. Tell Stefan I want those coffins back and if you don’t get them back, I’ll give you a reason to want them back.”

Damon shakes his head. “What happened to you, Aly? We were actually getting along before and now you’re some sadistic Original.”

I snort. “Things change, Damon. You tried to kill me, end of story. I’m done with the bullshit that comes with this town.”

Damon laughs and it annoys me further. “Oh you’re done with this town? Then why are you still here?”

“As soon as I take care of business here, trust me, I’ll be gone.”

I turn around, ready to leave. “Tell Stefan what I told you.”

I give Sebastian a look to signal that we are leaving but Damon stops us. Instead of addressing me, he turns to Sebastian.

“Are you still with us?” he asks seriously.

Sebastian shrugs simply. “Alayne is back now.”

Damon rolls his eyes. “I should have known you’d double cross us.”

I see Sebastian’s eyes flash dangerously and within a second, he has Damon pinned against the wall with his hand in his chest.

“One twist and one pull is all it takes to end your pathetic life,” snarls Sebastian.

Damon’s eyes are wide and I can see the fear in them. It’s so pathetic that I laugh out loud.

“Let him go Sebastian,” I chuckle. “We can’t kill him yet, especially when there’s so much more we could torture him with.”

I leave my former home with Sebastian following closely behind. His hand is still bloody having been in Damon’s chest. I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

“Can you please wipe your dirty hands before you get into my car?” I ask.

Sebastian shakes his head and smiles slightly. “You never change, do you?”

“Nope,” I smile. “Want to go grab a bite at the Grill?”