Author's Note [3]

Hello to all my fabulous readers!

I haven't done of one these author notes in a while but this is basically just to clarify what's going on in the story. 

Alayne has just been daggered by Klaus so that's going to put her out of the story for a bit. I'm still deciding whether or not to continue along with the TVD storyline so that you get to see the events that happen or whether I should just jump ahead to the part where Aly is undaggered. I'm still pending on that decision, it all really depends on how lazy I am and whether I have stuff I actually want to include in the story.

I just wanted to take the time again to thank all those who are reading my story! It's puts a smile on my face to know people are reading, so thanks very much! :) <3

Here's a short little excerpt that's not an offical chapter of my story. It's in Sebastian's POV and basically continues on where it left off after Anna's death. The next chapter will probably take place a while later in the TVD storyline but I'll explain that more when the time comes. Once again, thank you so much for reading my story. LOVE YOU LOTS!

***

[Sebastian’s POV]

I take a quick morning shower the next day and change into my daily outfit, black jeans, grey shirt and black converse. I brush my hair and then run my fingers through, giving my black hair a natural messy look. My blue eyes sparkle as I admire my own reflection and I grin at myself. I really was an eternal stud. I looked like this a thousand years ago and I look like this now, no wonder the ladies kept flocking. I was hot.

I head downstairs to the kitchen where Stefan and Damon Salvatore are both seated.

“Morning,” I greet. “Where’s Aly?”

“I haven’t seen her since yesterday night,” Damon replies. “She said she was stepping out for a bit though.”

“Yeah, I tried calling her cell but she didn’t answer,” I say. I take out my phone and dial Aly’s number again.

Hey, this is Aly. I’m busy right now but you know what to do. Just leave a message after the beep.

I throw my phone across the room and it slams into one of the cabinets and breaks.

“Calm down,” Damon says in a bored tone.

“What’s wrong?” asks Stefan.

“She’s not answering my phone calls.”

“Maybe she just doesn’t want to talk to you,” smirks Damon.

I glare at him. “I’m sure that’s not it.”

Stefan shrugs. “So are you going to go look for her or are you going to stay here and help us out?”

I deliberate for a moment. “I’ll stay. In Aly’s absence, you probably need me here more than she does since she keeps disappearing without me,” I say bitterly. I am becoming quite angry with Aly constantly leaving and not informing me of where she is going.

 I turn to Stefan. “So where have you been lately?”

“Locked up in the tomb,” he replies curtly. “I was released yesterday though, thanks to Elijah.”

“Elijah?” I raise my eyebrows.

“Yeah, Elena made a deal with him,” explains Stefan. “He’ll keep all her friends and family safe as long as she stays put and doesn’t try to find Klaus.”