Ch.31

You all make quick work out of the three cloud ninjas and find the wind scroll on the girl with the hammer. You place the scroll in your pocket rift.

"That was easier than expected.. let's head for the rendezvous point."

Shino sighs "That's going to take us days. We should be carful we don't end up in enemy hands."

You touch the back of your neck summoning Kira again.

"It's best to have as many eyes as possible."

You all start making your way out of the vicinity until Shino stops you.

One of his bugs has returned. "We should head east. The sand siblings are just up ahead."

Suddenly Kira barks and takes off.

"KIRA!!" You instinctively follow her as the team follows you.

"Wait were heading into enemy territory f/n!" Kiba says with a worried tone.

"You guys hang back I'll get Kira! I'll find you." With that you run ahead leaving your team behind where it's safer.

By the time you catch up with Kira your in a predicament. You grab her and hide behind a bush. You peek over it to see Gaara with his hand up, he's crushing a guy in his sand.

"Sand coffen!!!"

Your eyes widen when the guy's body drops to the ground mangled. The guys teammates already are defeated.

You watch as Gaara looks around. Kira makes a wining noise, you cover her muzzle. This however grabs Gaaras attention.

"Come out, I know your there."

At first you hesitat but decide since your caught you might as well show yourself. You stand up making Gaaras eyes widen. His sand siblings stay quiet.

"You.. have you come to die?"

You step farward with Kira in hand. Gaara holds his hand out infront of him getting ready to attack. His sand gathers at a fast rate and as soon as it gets to you Kira's tails wrap around you, you blink and Kira's eyes appear.

Gaara looks taken back.

"I'm not easy to kill Gaara of the sand so don't take us lightly!"

"What are you?" He asks.

"I'm similar to you, I have a beast inside me. Why do you crave so much death and destruction. Don't you see we could be friends?"

Gaara frowns "Shukaku won't allow that."

You frown "Shukaku can't continue to rule your life. Let me help you let me love you as my friend!"

Gaaras eyes get wide he then holds his head suddenly his demeanor changes and Shukakus eyes cover his.

"Kira quit trying to ruin my fun. Your vessel needs to mind her own business."

You allow Kira to speak through you. "Shukaku, your rane and destruction must stop. Be kind to this child. Stop using him for your own selfish needs. You can live with in him with out causing so much pain. Consider getting along with him."

Shukaku laughs wildly "Where's the fun in that!!? Your to Good to be a tailed beast Kira so quit acting like your one of us."

"I am one of you just not entirely the same. Shukaku let this boy live a happy life without interfering."

"Kurama is here Kira, why don't you go bother him. I do what I want. This kid isn't strong enough to fight me. He doesn't want to fight me!!!!"

"Shukaku.."

Shukaku scoffs "I'm through talking."

With that Gaara turns back to normal. You still have Kira's eyes on. He looks at you.

"Your like me? I thought.. I was alone.."

You shake your head "There are others like us Gaara.. your not alone."

Suddenly he holds his head again. You step farward but a wall of sand blocks your way.

"We take our leave now." He tells his siblings. They look at him surprised that he didn't kill you. When they get a decent ways away the sand wall disappears and they are gone.

"Kira, you came here on purpose didn't you?" You look around at the mangled dead body's.

That boy deserves better..Shame on Shukaku..

"I agree.."

You then hear the bushes move your turn around to find your team standing there. Hinata covers her mouth at the sight of the mangled body's.

"We heard everything.. Would you care to explain?" Shino asks. You sigh but nod.

"Not here. Let's find another place." You all move farther east until you find a decent spot. You open a vertical rift and you all step inside. Once inside you close it.

You turn to your teammates "What I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this rift. I'm not supposed to tell people what I am or who I am. Kira is supposed to be a secret.. your my teammates and my friends so I want to tell you. Alright here it goes."