Ch. 50

-the next day-

You and Aiha now stand before the Kazekage. Your pitching to him your idea.

"I don't see why you need me if your out far enough. Although I'd like to see you release Kira none the less."

"It could frighten the villagers if your too close. Depending how big she is." Temari adds.

You nod "it's just a thought. We will leave you to your duty."

You and Aiha walk outside from the Kazekages building.

Can I have out? I have something to show you."

You sigh and touch your curse make summoning Kira. Your eyes widen at her form.

"K-Kira! Your a adult wolf now?! Your big enough I could ride you!!"

Great....

"How interesting. It's about time I guess." Aiha says petting Kira.

Kira barks agreeing.

You hold Kira still and climb onto of her. "Tada!!"

Kira wines.

Great..

"Come with me. Let's practice combat training with your abilities and the heavenly sword."

"Okay!!"

Your mother's sword is almost as big as you are and you can barely carry it without it dragging but it's something you want to use often. When you grow abit more it will be perfect. Aiha found a spell that lets her touch the heavenly sword. Thank goodness for her necromancy. You decided to carry it in its two handed form on your back. Once it's out you can transform it into its full form.

"We should practice combat in your relm" Aiha says.

You nod "now?"

"Yes. Let's get started."

You and Aiha practice for hours and you feel your getting better. However your still curious about releasing Kira. Kira's form could be seen for miles if someone's watching out. Gaara made it clear that he'd like to see Kira is her summon full form but it depends on his work.

"Time Prisim Justsu!!!"

Your jutsu stops Aihas shadow clones before they attack you giving you the opportunity to move and attack them. As they disappear in a poof you smirk.

"Man I love that Jutsu.."

Suddenly you feel somone behind you, you take out your two handed heavenly sword and block Aihas surprising attack on you.

"Very good.." she smirks as you throw her back."

"This sword is strong, I like it."

"A weapon is only as strong as its weilder."

You smile at her words "then I must be getting stronger."

"Indeed now prepare your self!!"

Aiha makes more shadow clones this time 7 of them. They surround you. You get the idea to use Raident sweep. These attacks can't harm the casters only the enemies.

You do a hand sign "Dawns Wrath: Raident Sweep!"

A large explosion of sunfire appeares instantly taking out Aihas shadow clones. Aiha shields her eyes.

You take this opportunity to attack her full on. You kick her in her gut and she goes flying back. While she down you hop ontop of her with your weapon drawn and pressed to her throat.

"I win this time."

Aiha let's out a laugh, your eyes widen when a sharp blade is held to your throat from behind.

"No, you don't."

You sigh as the shadow clone beneath you disappears.

"Aw man.. I thought I had you."

Aiha laughs then removes her blade from your throat.

"So you thought, good try though."

Aiha puts away her blade and you turn to face her.

"I can't believe I didn't see that coming."

Aiha smiles and pats your head "Yes well practice makes perfect."

You nod. Your eyes widen when your stomach growls.

Aiha laughs "How about some sushi."

"Much appreciated Sensei.."