Ch.12

"OOOH MY MITTENS HOW MUMMY MISSED YOU!"

You and Kiba finally made it back with mittens in hand. Mittens however doesn't seem thrilled as she's been smushed agains the old lady's face.

"I gave her tuna, I know it gives cats the runs but it was the only way to get her back home in my opinion."

The lady looks at you "That's fine. At least she's back home."

"Here's your money." Yumi says handing the money to Kurenai.

"Thank you very much. It was a pleasure."

Yumi looks at Kiba who stands with Akamaru and Kira.

"Thanks for bringing Mittens back."

Kiba rubs the back of his head. "Your welcome but really f/n did most of it."

Yumi turns to you and smiles a almost fake smile. "Thanks."

"No problem.." you say with a fake smile.

"Alright we should head back." Kurenai says.

You Kiba Shino Hinata and Kurenai start to make your journey back.

"We were abit disorganized but it turned out well. Next time wait for your coms to be passed out before you run off." Kurenai looks at you and Kiba.

You bother laugh sheepishly.

You sigh and look at Kiba then Hinata. He likes her? Of course he does.. who wouldn't.

It wasn't long until you arive back at the front gate of the leaf. The sun is down mid high. You put Kira up.

"Alright here is your shares." Kurenai hands you your share of the payment which you put in your coin pouch then for safe keeping you slide it into your pocket rift.

"I think I'm going to go to the training grounds to meditate." You smile. "I'll see you guys later!"

You wave and run off. You plan on working on you demention. Once there you sit on the ground and take a deep breath in and close your eyes. Just as your about to start someone calls out to you.

"F/n! My Lovely Lotus! Have you come to train?"

You open your eyes to see Lee walking twards you.

"Lee!! What are you doing here?"

"I have come to train. Tenten is hogging our training grounds. Do you mind if I join you?"

You Shake your head. "I don't mind, I'm going to meditate though."

"That is just fine! I will try not to bother you."

Lee starts doing pushups and you watch him for a moment before closing your eyes to meditate. You have always been good at tuning people out as you meditate.

As Lee trains you turn your attention back to your demention and concentrate on creating.

Two hours later you managed to create 90% of your sky. You worked hard and your exhausted. You open your eyes to see Lee still there doing push ups.

"3743!" You gape at him.

"How does he do that.. That's so many."

Kira sighs "he is very dedicated."

"Lee, I'm going to head out."

Lee jumps up from his push ups and walks to you.

"Alright, are you alright? Did you train to hard? You look drained."

You smile softly "I'm fine, I am tired though. I just need to get—-" before you could finish your sentence your vision fades.

"Please sit down." Lee helps you to the floor. Just as you sit Aiha appears behind you.

"I'll take her from here Lee, thank you."

Your vision goes in and out as Aiha picks you up Bridal style.

"Let's get you home miss over achiever."

Aiha quickly gets to your house. She uses the spare key to get inside. She walks to your couch and lays you onto it. She moves the hair out of your face and sighs at your sleeping form.

"Don't push yourself so hard. Rushing will get you nowhere." Aiha takes the blanket off the side of the couch and covers you with it.

"I need to go. Take care."