Ch.63/time skip

The war raged on but you knew what you had to do as soon as the 10 tails spawned. With Kira's eyes you look around to see your surroundings are clear. No Jutsu effected you. This wasn't something you planned and you weren't even sure it would work but you had to do something.

You bite your thumb then mark your cursed mark with your blood.

"Summoning Jutsu! Kira!"

In a puff of smoke you now stand ontop of Kira who is way bigger than the 10 tails. They growl at each other. Kira makes the first attack going for the ten tails eye. The ten tail uses one of its tails to guard it eye. Kira latches her teeth around the ten tails tale. It lets out a wail as Kira bites it tail off.

"No Woman!!! Your ruining everything!!" Madara yells.

Kira uses her claw to claw the creatures face only to miss its eye. The creature covers it eye with its tails. Kira again latches onto its tails tearing them off it's body. Blood sprays the ground as the tails fall. Having enough Madara appears infront of you in blink fast speed. He round kicks you cracking your rib cage. You fly high speed onto the ground. The impact is what made you loose cautiousness. Kira poofs and returns to her form inside you as you bleed out on the cratered ground. Madara looks at your mangled form then continues on with his destruction.

It wasn't until after the war you woke up inside a tent. Kiba was there by your side.

"Kiba.. did we win?"

Kiba smiles kissing your lips "We lost many but won the war. What you did was amazing! You used Kira to fight the 10 tails! You weakened it and it was easier to take down. Your a hero."

Your eyes widen "Oh no, Naruto Sakura and Sasuke are the Hero's not me."

Kiba cups your cheeks. "you saved Konoha. The 10 tails tried destroying Konoha but with the damage of its tails it had no power to send a blast to destroy it. You may have Been out for the count but you did so much. My girlfriends the best"

You look down at your hands. "R-Really?"

"Yes.." he says grabbing your hands.

"I love you Kiba." You blush.

"I love you too f/n."

————-

Years later

"Hinata and Naruto's wedding! What am I going to wear!"

Kiba sighs "Babe you look great in anything."

You poke his nose then kiss his lips "Stop sweet talking me I'm serious. We need to go shopping— Kiba what's wrong?"

Kiba grabs your hand and pulls you back onto him.

"I got something I want to ask you."

You kiss him and then hmm "and what's that?"

Kiba pulls a box out of his pocket.

"Kiba Inuzuka what is that??"

He gets down on one knee and you almost faint.

"There's no other person I want to spend my life with, f/n will you marry me?"

You cover your mouth and let out a nod "Y-Yes!"

Kiba smiles with a blush and puts the ring on your finger. He then picks you up swinging you around.

"She said Yas!!!!!"

-I imagine you with 5 kids. The end