Ch.8

Meeting your Sensei was interesting. She's very pretty and kind.

"Today I want to see your combat skills. No weapons of course."

You touch your two Katanas latched to your lower back. The last thing you would want to do is severely harm your teammates. You are trained well in combat. Aiha trained you hard and wanted to make sure that you had a alternative to using Kira. You graduated at the top of your class in this subject.

"First up Kiba and F/n."

Your eyes widen at Your name. You and Kiba stand up and face eachother.

"Promise you won't hold back." He teases you. You frown.

"You asked for it. You don't hold back either."

"Not a chance."

At the word 'go' you two get into your battle stance. You watch him carfully and surprisingly Kiba makes the first move with a round kick to your abdomen which you stop. You grab ahold of his leg then pull him farward. Your strength surprises Kiba and he becomes off balance. Just as he falls farward your fist makes contact with his jaw sending him backwards. He flys backwards and lands on his back but it doesn't slow him down as he gets back up. His lip bleeding he charges at you with a surprising quick pace. The attacks he throws at you you dodge easily. Having enough you make the final blow by connecting your foot with his Jaw sending him flying, he lands on his back and before he gets up you strattle his chest and pin down his arms.

"I win.."

Kurenai claps gaining your attention as Kiba blushes at your position.

"Very good. F/n wins. Next Hinata and Shino"

You get off of Kiba who is a blushing mess.

"Y-Your really good at combat.." he wipes the blood from his mouth. You eye his busted lip.

"Thanks, if you will come here I will take care of your wound."

He looks at you weird "you know medical ninjutsu?"

"Not exactly, just come here and I'll show you."

Kiba follows you to the side and you both sit down.

"Alright Kiba, hold still."

You place your palm over his mouth and it begins to glow white. It only took 5 seconds to heal Kibas injury. Kiba looks at you astonished.

"That was fast! How'd you do that?"

"It's just one of my abilities."

Kurenai watched the who thing and continues to keep her eye on you and the fight infront of her.

"So do you have a Kekkei genkai?" Kiba asks you nod.

"Yes, however mine isn't used in battle er well just one of them."

Kira was passed down to me so I guess she's considered as a Kekkei genkai.

"Hold on you have two?!"

"Yes, I know it's incredibly rare. I'll show you some time."

Kiba touches his lip where his wound once was.

"Was that one of your abilities?"

You nod "It was yes."

"Well that's pretty awesome."

Just as Kiba says that Hinata hits the ground losing the fight to Shino.

"Now the victors will fight eachother." Kurenai says. You and Shino look at eachother.

"And Go!"

———-

Sorry it's shorter than i intended. I'm playing ESO which is a video game while writing. Things come to me as I go.