Ch.53

After you and Aihas bath you both settle down on the cabin floor with sleeping bags and eat your dinner. Once dinners through you sleep.

"Good night Aiha Sensei."

"Good night f/n."

-morning-

The moment you exit your rift you felt something was off. You and Aiha take a look around and find two sets of footprints by a tree.

"Is it just a coincidence?" You ask her.

"Could be. I don't sense anyone now."

You both put that behind you and continue your journey home.

-3 days later-

Excitement builds as you approach the front gates of the village.

"Finally we are home."

Aiha is greeted by man of her ninja friends as you pass by them.

"Aiha Sensei I'm going to go ahead!" You say touching your curse mark summoning Kira. She appears beside you and howls. You climb up onto her.

"Kira, it's time to find Kiba."

Kira barks then takes off with you on her back.

As she runs from building to building you feel even more excited.

I sense him

Your eyes widen when you see a big white dog.

"Is that Akamaru?"

Kira Jumps down off the building. You recognize the crowd around the dog. Lee, Tenten, Neji, Ino, Shikamaru,Choji, Shino, Hinata, Sakura and Naruto.

"E-Everyone.." you say almost in tears. Kira howls gaining their attention.

"Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that f/n???!!" Naruto says.

Kira walks farward. You hop off of her and tackle everyone in a hug.

"Everyone!! I'm home!!"

They all look at you shocked seeing how much you have changed. You give them the same look.

Kira walks to the big white Dog and wines.

"F-F/n?" Your eyes widen when you see him. His eyes also widen to see how beautiful you are.

"K-Kiba.. KIBA!!" You launch at him wrapping your arms around his neck, you snuggle your face into his neck.

"F/n looks absolutely youthful!" Lee says with a blush.

Kiba hesitates but soon hugs you back with a blush on his face. The others give him a teasing look.

"Oh how much I longed for this day..." you say hugging him and taking in his scent.

"I hear ya.." he mumbles. After another minute you pull away. Everyone that was there is now gone. Kiba cups your face.

"I can't believe it's really you.. you've changed."

You cup his cheeks "you have too. Has anyone ever told you it's rude to be so hot."

Kibas eyes widen and a blush dusts his cheeks.

"Y-Your one to talk!!! Well no I take that back... your beautiful f/n."

At his words you blush. "Kiba..I.."

Akamaru wines. You turn your attention to him.

"Akamaru look at you!! Your so big!!" You kneel down and let him give you kisses then you pet him.

"Kira's big to!" Kiba says petting Kira.

"I'm so happy to be home.!"

Kiba laughs "We are glad your home, I sure am."

Akamaru barks.

You turn to Kiba. "want to hang out?"

"Sure."

Kiba takes your hand and pulls you along beside him as he shows you every thing that's new and that you haven't seen. When you pass the ramen joint you stomach starts to growl.

"They didn't have ramen in The Sand.."

Kibas eyes widen "you went 4 years without ramen?!? How did you live?!"

"It was difficult."

"I'll bring you here on a d—- I mean friend thing.. yeah."

You blush and look at your joined hands.

"Y-You we're about to say date weren't you?"

Kiba looks anywhere but you with a blush on his cheeks.

"I'd like that more than anything Kiba.. a date with you would make me incredibly happy."

At your bold words Kiba almost blows a fuse.

"T-Then I will.. take you on a date."

He looks at the necklace he gave you around your neck. You follow his eye to the necklace.

"Oh, I never take it off. It's very special to me kinda like you."

"Boy you don't have a problem blurting out how you really feel. I guess I'm grateful that you still love me."

His words make your eyes widen. His eyes widen too.

"K-Kiba.. I do s-still love you but it's been so long I think we need to find eachother again."

Kiba nods "F/n, I have a crush on hinata.."

Hearing this your heart stops "o-oh.."

"But I have bigger feelings for you."

You blush softly.

"S-so what are you going to do?"

"Let's make up for lost time and see where it takes us."

You can't blame Kiba for liking somone else after all you were gone all that time. Your not going to lie though.. you hope he chooses you.