Ch.5

-Time skip a few days later-

"Now imagine your healing a wound, use Kira's healing abilitie by imagining her chakra onto your hand."

Aiha has been training you on Kira's abilities and at this time it's channeling Kira's ability to heal. Kira already heals you when your injured without you saying anything and she heals quickly. Now if Kira was out in full form she could heal a whole village like the legendary sanin. That's just to dangerous for you though.

"Aiha Sensei did you really have to give your self a injury?"

The blood dripping from Aihas hand mixes with the hard soil. The training grounds you use are behind your home so it's private which comes in handy when using Kira's abilities.

"Yes, it's apart of training. Now focus."

Sighing you look at your palm "alright Kira, give me your powers."

A glowing White  orb illuminates your palm after 5 minutes of trying. You smile happily.

"Now I'll heal you." You say. Aiha outstretches her injured hand and you place your glowing palm over it. The white orb illuminates and instantly Aiha is healed.

"Amazing.. it's takes a medical ninjutsu longer than 2 minutes to heal a wound. You healed it almost instantly. There's not a single scar."

You rub the back of your neck over your curse mark. "That was fun. Will I be able to use this on my teammates?"

Aiha bites her bottom lip "I guess it will be harder to hide your abilities once your teamed up with others. Perhaps you tell them it's your Kekkei genkai, it's not entirely a lie."

"I want to use Kira.. Kira and I are one and I'm not ashamed of her. I know it's risky but I could go far with Kira's abilities."

"Maybe I'm being to strict but even the third your grandfather wants me to be this way. If you can use her abilities without giving her identity away then it should be fine. Don't make me eat my words f/n."

You smile happily at Aiha

"Kira, did you hear that?!"

"I did, I'll try not to get carried away."

"Alright let's do it again."

You trained with Aiha until it became dark.

"I'm hungry.." you groan.

"I'll cook you something. Kakashi and I had plans but had to cancel."

You giggle. Aiha and Kakashi are a thing. It's something you figured out on your own. He's always in and out of Aihas apartment although you arnt clear on what they do up there.

"Thank you very much for the food." You say. Aiha made you her famous dumplings which you never get tired off.

"Soooo next can we work on rifts?"

Aiha looks up from her bowl "Yes, you mastered your healing ability rather quickly. Perhaps your Kekkei genkai will be easy to."