Ch. 21

Finally you get to your destination and find it to be a refreshing sight. The place is what it's called, there's waterfalls everywhere. You felt inspired by them. You made a mental note to make a water fall even if it's a small one in your demention.

Now in front of the drop off destination Yukinari takes your hand dramatically.

"Well I guess this is good bye my love! Will you wait for me??"

You frown "excuse me?"

"I just need 6 more years to pass then we could get married!"

At this the whole group says "MARRIED?!" In a shocking tone.

Kiba drags you away from the guy. "Ain't no way I'm allowing that to happen!"

You wiggle out of his grip and walk up to Yukinari.

"I'm sorry Yukinari but I can't marry you. I-I'm in love with another."

At this everyone becomes silent including a usually loud Yukinari.

"O-Oh.. I see. Well if it doesn't work out you can always come to me." He gives you a wink, he doesn't faulter.

You couldn't wait to leave so when it was time you only wish you could stay for the water falls and not Yukinari.

"Man can you believe that clown.." Kiba grumbles. Shino nods. "He was quite the character."

"P-Poor f/n having to deal with him." Hinata says giving you a look of sympathy.

You smile "I'm fine really. I'm glad to be rid of him though. I can take compliments but he went overboard."

"Can you believe he brought up marriage?" Kiba scoffs "I mean seriously?!"

You smile at him "I will only marry the one I love."

"Yeah, it's a good thing you made up loving someone else. You put him in his place."

Your smile faulters. "I didn't make it up.. exactly."

"O-Oh, well." Kiba looks to the side and doesn't say anything further.

Kiba POV

She loves someone ? Is it me? Wait no Kiba don't be ridiculous! Could it be Lee?! She's always saying how cute she finds him. I really wish it was me.. although I kinda like Hinata and—- f/n.. man I admitted it.. how lame.

Back to your POV.

"Do you think we will run into our theiving friends again.?" Shino asks Kurenai.

"I'm not sure, we should take a alternate route. I know one and it's the same commute time."

"I can't wait to tell Aiha sensei about our trip. Maybe she will train me too."you clasp your hands together happily.

"I can't wait for a shower and a nice nap." Kiba adds.

"I have my insects to attend to"

"A-A nice bath and Nap does sound nice." Hinata stutters out making you smile softly.

She's such a cinnamon roll.

You turn to your sensei "Kurenai sensei what about you?"

"Hm? Well I think I'll shower then spend some time with Asuma."

You hmm "how romantic."

She blushes. "Yes well..."

The journey seemed to fly by quickly and soon your at the village gates.

"You all go ahead, your free. You did a wonderful job and I'm proud of you. I'm going to turn in our assignment then I'll send you your money."

"Thanks Kurenai-sensei, I need to find Aiha sensei. Bye guys!!" You wave to your teammates and scurry off to find Aiha.