Ch.18

Kira's speech is now This

After a good night sleep you all exit your rift.

"We are almost there. Let's move quickly." Kurenai says adjusting her vest.

The rest of the way you all ninja run and not a hour later you find your self in the rain village. You all are drenched through the ponchos you brought. The rain is heavy and it's not letting up.

"He's at the inn. Let's go." Kurenai Guides you all to the inn since she's been here before. As you walk in the owner looks at you.

"Are you here to take that character of a boy out of my inn? I want him gone. My poor granddaughter can't handle him much longer."

"Yukinari Ringo?"Your Sensei asks the distressed woman.

"Yes! That boy! Constantly hitting on my granddaughter. He's in room 4. I don't care who you are just take him."

You all look at each other. "What exactly are we in for?"

Kurenai takes the key to the room and leads the way up the stairs.

"That lady was livid. She didn't care who we were. We could have been here to kill him for all she knew." Shino says pushing up his glasses.

Kurenai frowns "Yes, that's troubling. He has had no protection from this point in his journey. It's a good thing we are here."

You get to room 4 and Kurenai knocks on the door.

"W-Who is it?!" You hear for the other side.

"Yukinari Ringo, we are here from the Hidden Leaf village at your request." Kurenai looks from the door to you four.

The door clicks and opens revealing Yukinari Ringo.
"You sure took your time."

You all frown. "Rude"

Yukinari has red hair and aqua green eyes. He's slinder built with pale skin. He wears a button up sweater green and black slacks with green sandals. He wears hoop earrings in his ears. He's also quite handsome.

Yukinari looks from Kurenai to the four of you but when his eyes land on you his eyes light up. He steps past Kurenai and takes your hand.

"Oh my arnt you a muse! Your beautiful you must let me paint you. My beautiful flower is what I'll call it. What is your name beautiful flower??" He rubs the back of your hand with a blush.

Kiba feels disturbed, he growls under his breath as Yukinari becomes way to familiar with you for his liking.

"I'm F/n Makami.. i-its nice to meet you."

Yukinari gasps "Oh my love you are so stunning. My dear F/n."

You inwardly gag as he kisses the back of your hand.

"Alright Alright! Enough! We're here too!" Kiba points to himself with his thumb annoyed. Akamaru barks.

Yukinari hesitately turn his attention to everyone else.

"Oh, right." He frowns.

"I'm Kiba this is Akamaru that's Shino and Hinata."

Kurenai smiles "And I'm Kurenai. We will be your escorts."

"Well it's nice to meet you I suppose. I have some paintings that need to be carried, be carful they are worth a lot."

Everyone sweat drops. This guy..

He's sure something, he has eyes for you f/n says Kira.

Yay me...

Kiba seems bothered, perhaps he's jealous.

R-really!? Maybe not..

"We can put your paintings in my pocket rift. They won't get damaged and they will be safe."

"Your what? What's a pocket rift?" He asks.

"A rift in time, I promise everything will be fine." You smile sweetly.

He eyes you for a moment "Alright then. Come in."

You all walk into his room to see 3 paintings standing up on the floor.

You slice a horizontal line with your hand and start loading up the paintings.

"How interesting you are. Are you ment to be wed to anyone?" At this you almost drop one of his paintings but manage to save it putting it in your pocket rift.

"AS IF! She's too young!!!" Kiba yells annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry are you two together?" Yukinari asks genuinely. Both you and Kiba blush.

"N-No! I.. I'm just saying!" Kiba says turning around trying to hide his blush.

Yukinari smiles "Oh good so your single f/n?"

You smile sheepishly "L-Let's just focus on getting you home safe and sound."

You close up your pocket rift feeling a little sick of his fawning over you.

"Alright let's head out." Kurenai says gaining everyone's attention.

"At least my paintings won't be messed up thanks to my F/ns er—- what do you call it?" Yukinari looks at you.

"Pocket rift.."

"Right, pocket rift."

Kiba rolls his eyes "And she ain't yours."

You feel your heart flutter, somehow Kiba being jealous makes you happy.