Ch.48

Aiha worked you pretty hard and not to mention you took the time to fix up your demention again. You now sit infront the inn it's almost night time.

"Kira I worked so hard today.."

"You look tired.."

You jump at the sudden voice behind you.

"Gaara!.. you startled me."

Gaara stands behind you without his Kazekage wardrobe on.

"Sorry.. just came to check on you.."

You smile softly and turn twards him "I'm fine thank you, just alittle worn out. I trained hard today."

"I see.." he says saddened.

You step closer to him "Hey do you want to see my demention?"

Gaaras eyes light up "I have been wondering about that. Right now?"

You giggle "Come with me." You smile taking Gaaras hand and dragging him to the Makami residence. Once there you let go of him.

"I feel comfortable opening the rift inside here."

Gaara nods then looks at his hand in yours. You take this into account and release his hand This oddly enough saddens him.

Once you two are inside the walk way you make a vertical line opening the rift.

"Now just walk inside like so." You once again take his hand pulling him inside behind you.

Once inside the sun shines in his turquoise eyes before they adjust to his surroundings. Once they do his eyes widen.

The sight is really one to see. Gaara looks from the grass to the river to the woods and even the sky.

"This is amazing.. you made this place?"

You nod "it takes a lot out of me if I'm not careful but yes I made it. I wanted it to be a comfortable place for my comrades to hide safely. At first everything was artificial but with the help of jutsus I made it all natural."

"It's very.. impressive."

"Heh thank you. It's definitely the right place to unwind after a hard day."

"It reminds me of the hidden leaf..."

You nod "I didn't feel a sandy oasis would be comfortable, at least not to me."

"You get used to it.."

"I'm going to have to since I'll be here for 4 years."

Gaara looks at you "Why don't you become a partial citizen? Since your mother was born and from here I think you can be. It's up to me.."

"Y-You mean I can be a citizen of the leaf and of the sand.?"

Gaara nods. "If the Kazekage approves it. You can work as a ninja and get a head band. It's just a thought...."

You clap your hands together "that would be so awesome! So I really can be both of the leaf and the sand.?"

Gaara nods "partially. While your hear you can even do mission. It's a process but I can get Temari to help."

You nod "if it's to much trouble then it's alright."

"We could use your skill f/n. Your a incredible ninja..."

You nod "well thank you. That's pretty cool. Although I'm here to train so I probably won't be doing many missions."

"It's just a thought..."

"Thanks Gaara but I think I'll pass for now."

Gaara smiles softly "Just let me know if you change your mind."

You nod. "So should I get the Kazekage back?"

Gaara nods "Temari is probably looking for me."

You make a vertical line with your hand slicing the air. A rift opens. Gaara steps through and you follow him. Once out you close it.

"Temari would love to see that place.. she loves the hidden leaf."

"Temari would what now?" A voice said behind Gaara. You look behind him to see Kankuro.

He waves "Hey pretty girl."

Gaara sighs "her name is f/n Kankuro."

"I know her name, she's a really pretty girl so I call it like I see it."

You scratch you cheek smiling "Ah, thanks I guess."

Gaara frowns at his brother "Don't make me arrest you for harassment."

Kankuro steps passed Gaara taking your hand. "I think we started out on the wrong foot."

You slide your hand from his. "You mean when you were bullying my baby cousin?"

Kankuro rubs the back of his head "I-I'm sorry about that. Things were different.."

You sigh "Lucky for you I won't hold it against you."

Kankuro looks between you and Gaara.

"I'll get going."
Kankuro waves then turns around to walk away.

Gaara sighs.

You look at him then recall something "Gaara did you ever get sleep that night I sang you a lullaby?"

Gaara blushes "I-I did actually...no nightmares.."

You smile "I'm glad to know that. Thanks for spending time with me Kazekage sama."

Gaara rolls his eyes "Gaara.. now if you will excuse me."

You wave as he walks away.

I'm glad he got rest.

And to think it was all thanks to you.