Ch. 20

Yukinari ate his dinner and wound up going to bed. You on the other hand are laying on the lush green grass looking at the stars.

And Kiba comes to join you.

"You okay?" He asks you.

You nod, your hands inches from each other as you both lay back.

"I'm okay.. how about you?"

"Yeah.. I'm good. Just annoyed by that guy."

You giggle "yeah I noticed."

"The way he talks to you.. I hate it."

You turn to look at him "it bothers you when he calls me beautiful? Am I not beautiful?"

Kiba's eyes widen "T-That's not what I meant! Your incredibly beautiful!! Inside and out!!

You blush "Thank you Kiba.. your quite the looker yourself."

Yet he doesn't know the monster within you.

"Y-Yeah right.."

You slowly take Kibas hand. You both blush.

"I mean it Kiba.. I think your—"

"F/n, Kiba it's time to turn in!" Kurenai sensei says bringing your hands quickly to your sides.

Kiba sits up "Guess we should go.."

"Yeah.."

———-

Needless to say you slep with Kira on watch. This guy your guarding is to.. odd. He definitely comes on strong.

Morning came not a moment to soon but in all honesty you wish you could sleep more so you don't have to deal with your unwanted guest. You weren't the only one thinking it.

"We should head out. If we make good time we could arrive back home in less than two weeks."

Your journey has already taken you a week.

"What's for breakfast?" Yukinari asks in a whiny tone.

"Grilled Tomatoes." You tell him, he lets out another wine.

"Is that all?"

You hand him a leaf roll of grilled tomatoes. "It should get your stomach to stop growling so be thankful."

He takes what you offer him "I'll take anything from a beauty like you."

Kiba walks beside you "We will have enough of that if you don't mind. Geez."

Yukinari pops a grilled tomato in his mouth and chews. You sigh.

"Now he shuts up.."

"After we eat we should return to the real world." Your Sensei says biting into a tomato.

You and Kiba both start eating. Akamaru reluctantly takes a bite. Shino and Hinata also start eating.

Once through you all start your journey out.

"You should create a house in there. It would be more comfy." Yukinari says perking your interest.

"I have thought about it. However that means I'd need one big enough to house 5. Maybe someday. It's not easy to do."

Once everyone's out of the rift you close it then smile.

"Okay, ready to go now."

"Let's get going." Kiba says looking to Kurenai.

—————————-

Days pass and your still on Yukinaris radar. Thankfully your almost to the land of waterfalls.

"We should be there in two hours so how about we play the quiet game" Kurenai looks at Yukinari. Yukinari pouts.

"I'm not good at that game."

"You don't say.." Kiba growls

"The game starts now Yukinari.." kurenai says annoyed.