Ch.49

-1 year later-

you have mastered everything from Dawns Wraft and now your focusing on the Time prisim.

"now do your hand sign and stop my movments"

"Time prisim!!!!" you touch the ground and watch as a blue and gold cylinder prisim lights up around Aiha but it doesnt stop her.

(Time prisim is similar to this)

"Dang it! This is frustrating!" You groan

Aiha sighs "keep trying. Focus your chakra in you hands your head and your chest. Now, try it once more."

You sigh but do as your told

"Time prisim!"

The cylinder surrounds Aiha as her movement slows but doesn't stop."

You let out a shaky breath as you slump over exasted.

"That was better, oh look Harro." Aiha points to the sky at a Hawk. Her hawks name is Harro. The bird flies down resting on her arm.

"Looks like there's one for me and you."

You smiles wide and reach for the paper Aiha is handing you.

"It's from Kiba." You blush.

You open it and read.

"He's doing well and him and Akamaru are working on new moves. He's improving fang over fang. They have been on multiple missions as a team. Man how much I miss that. H-He said he misses me. I'll have to write him back later. I'm exhausted.".

Kiba.. I wish I could see you.

You sway with hearts around you as you hold the letter to your chest.

"It even smells like him.."

Aiha sighs "Ah, Young love."

"Only 3 more years to go.. let's continue this."

You place down the note then make a hand sign. Aiha starts to run.

You put your palm on the ground

"Time Prisim Jutsu!"

Your eyes widen when Aiha stops mid run. You stand up and run over to her. She's frozen and can't hear or see you.

"Amazing it worked!!" The jutsu wears off and Aiha is running again. She looks from the spot you where before to the one you are now.

"Did it work?"

You nod happily. "yes!"

You and Aiha high five but your body goes limp.

"Over did it again.." you say slumped over on Aiha.

"Your in need of rest. I'll put you to bed."

You stand although abit wobbly "I have to shower first, I stink."

Aiha laughs. "How about a nice hot spring bath?"

You ooooh at this. "Can we please?"

"Yes we can. Tomorrow we practice your abilities in combat. Enjoy your break while you can."

——-

You sigh when you step into the hot spring. The water touching all the right spots.

"Ooh yes." Aiha says beside you.

You sink down further. "Suna has the best hot springs I tell you."

Aiha sighs "I need to talk to you about something."

You look at her "What is it?"

"The reason I made this trip a trip for 4 years is because I want you... to realease Kira."

Your eyes widen.

For real? Like release release?

"W-what do you mean? Release her how?"

Aiha looks at your curse mark.

"Release her like a sommon. Her full self. Like the legendary sanin summon their creatures I want to have you summon Kira in full form. This will take 3 years to master."

"But why Aiha-Sensei?"

Quit arguing with her child!

"You never know when you might need her in that form. It will take a insane amount of chakra but I believe you can do it."

"Don't you think it would bother the people of the sand that I'm summoning a demon. Should Gaara oversee the whole thing? I mean we would have to do it in the desert."

"We will run it by him.. for now let's relax."