Ch.62

Lady Tsunade did in fact take the trip to your hospital room.

"I see, did they say anything more?"

You shake your head "They kept it to a minimum. They thought I was a Jinchuriki and those chains we're supposed to pull out my tailed beast but they were sadly mistaken. It seams they have already started with their plan.. otherwise they wouldn't have chained me up in the same assumption."

"It's a good thing we know this now. I'm sorry for what happened to you but this information might save lives. With every Jinchuriki on alert we could stop whatever it is the Akatsuki are planning. Shizune we are to notify every village with a Jinchuriki about the current situation."

"I'm sorry I couldn't get more information."

Tsunade smiles "You got just enough. We will let you rest."

When Tsunade leaves Kiba returns.

"You ok?"

You nod "yeah. So I got good news. I could be ready to be released in a couple of days. What do you say we go on a Ramen date?"

Akamaru barks. "Well I think so too. It sounds great."Kiba says

You smile "Yay, I'm actually craving ramen."

"Of course you are. I'm going to go tell the team your awake. Just rest and I'll have many visitors for you."

You sweat drop "that's not the best idea. I'd like rest but I like your enthusiasm."

Kiba runs the back of his head "Well I guess I'll leave you to rest. I-I love you."

You blush softly "I-I love you too. You pet Akamaru. "I love you too Akamaru."

Akamaru barks and licks your cheek.

"Get some rest and I'll be back." Kiba leans down giving you a kiss on the lips.

"Alright. I'll be wait."

You watch as he walks out and catch yourself watching his behind.

You sigh and lay back "What a man.."

———-

-Two days later-

"Freedom!!" You raise your hands in the air.

Kiba laughs

"Are you ready?" He holds out his hands and you take it. "Yes."

Once at ramen house you find yourself eating over two bowls of ramen. Kiba looks at his wallet.

"Easy now. My wallet can't take much more."

You smile sheepishly.

"Sorry Kiba."

Kiba looks at you with a smile "it's fine."

You sip up the last of your ramen. Kiba then pays and his wallet suffers.

"I really didn't mean to eat that much."

Kiba laughs and takes your hand in his as you walk through Konoha.

"You must have been hungry. It's the realest meal that you have had. Hospital meals don't count."

You laugh "The hospital meals aren't that bad though."

Kiba rubs circles on the back of your hand making you blush softly. The feel of you two being together makes your heart tap dance. It's so unreal and amazing.

"I hope the akatsukis plan can be foiled. It would be nice if we could make a akatsuki extermination team."

"I think that's what their going to try to do. I overheard. If we could get rid of them then their plan can't commence whatever that plan is."

You nod "Maybe.. unless there's more in on it."

Kiba nods "Do you think there is?"

"It's quite possible. I can't say for sure though. By the way where's Naruto?"

Kiba shrugs "I think he's with his team. They got a new teammate and he's not happy about it."

You nod "I'm guessing they are still after Sasuke?"

Kiba nods "I don't get it just let him go if he wants to go. Obviously he doesn't want to come back."

You look at Kiba "didn't you go on a convoy to retrieve Sasuke?"

He nods "He's a rouge ninja now. He would rather kill us then come back."

You look down "We never talked much. He seemed like a alright guy. Sakura will probably never give up. I doubt Naruto will either."

Kiba sighs "Sakura Loves him and Naruto kissed him so there's a unbreakable bond or something."

You laugh remembering the academy days. "Oh my gosh they did!! I totally forgot about that!!"

Kiba laughs "It was pretty funny."

"Not to Sasukes fan girls. They wished they were Naruto."

"You didn't." He smirks.

"Well I'm not a Sasuke fan girl, I never was."

"I got lucky.." Kiba says squeezing your hand.

"We both did."