Ch. 32

After you finish telling your teammates about Kira they sit in silence.

"Please don't think I'm a monster."

Hinata is the first to speak "Of course not! Your the most kind hearted person I know!"

Shino pushes his glasses up with his index finger "interesting. So you don't have two Kekkei genkais?"

"Well Kira is considering a Kekkei genkai I guess because she was passed down to me."

"W-Why didn't you tell me sooner f/n?! I'm your best friend." Kiba says almost hurt.

You look down "I couldn't.. Aiha Sensei told me to keep it a secret. If anyone found out it would put me in risk of being in danger. There's no other like Kira. Yes there's similar beasts but they aren't the same as Kira.. she's special."

Kibas frown turns into a soft smile "I understand..your still the f/n we know and love."

"You guys are the best you know that?"

"We try." Hinata smiles.

"Your taking it better than I thought you would."

"We know you f/n, besides it explains a lot about your abilities." Kiba grabs you hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. You smile softly with a blush.

"So are we hanging out here of continuing our journey?" You ask.

"Can we see outside." Shino asks. You nod and change the scenery

You frown "it will be dark soon.. how about we get some food."

"Grilled tomatoes?" Kiba asks sad.

"Actually lucky for you I brought canned food. I also brought ramen in a cup. We couldn't fix some ramen I have a pot and we have water."

You open your pocket rift and start laying stuff out.

"What would we do without you?!" Kiba smiles.

"Let's start a fire and cook some ramen."

You and Kiba are in charge of fire wood. You both walk out into the woods to gather wood.

"I think it's pretty cool."

You look at him as if asking what he ment.

"About Kira.. it's actually pretty cool."

You smile softly "Thanks I guess."

"Alright I think that's enough let's head back." Kiba says with a smile. Akamaru barks.

Once back you arrange the fire pit then light the fire with a jutsu. Hinata already filled the pot with water and you use the same rack as before to set the pot on over the fire.

"You guys thought I'd make you eat grilled tomatoes again didn't you?"

They all nod.

-after dinner-

"I think I'm going to bed early." Shino says laying down on the lush grass.

"Yeah Akamaru and I have our stomachs full and need some shut eye."

Hinata nods "I think we should go to bed so we will be rested and ready for tomorrow."

"I agree. Good night everyone."

"Night!!!!!"

———————

The next morning you all get up rather early and decide to head out.

As your jumping from tree to tree you suddenly stop.

Kurama has awoken in Naruto again

You nods. "But there's something else.. what ever it is it makes my hair stand on in."

Kiba jump beside you "Yeah I sense it too.. something dark."

Suddenly you hear a scream echo throughout the woods.

"This place is full of chaos.. we need to get moving. Avoid going north that's were that dark feeling is coming from." You look at you team in all seriousness.

"Something bad is happening over there." Kiba says getting the chills.

"We shouldnt stay in one spot. Hinata do you see anything?" Shino asks

"Let me check. Byakugan!!" Hinata looks around and her eyes widen.

"North, we should avoid it at all cost. The chakra coming from that way is— like you said Dark. Other than that it's just wild life."

"Then we should continue east. Let's get going." Your say unconsciously taking charge.

As you continue on you can't help but to feel your being stalked. You unsheath your Kantanas. Kiba notices.

"What's wrong—" before he can finish a large dark shadow looms over you. You all dive out of the way. You frown at what you see.

"That's a freaking huge tiger!!" Kiba points out the obvious

"I-It's giant!" Hinata stutters out.

"Thankfully it's just one." Shino adds. You nod.

"Of course it has to be a tiger, I don't get along with tigers."

The tiger let's out a loud roar.

Kiba looks at you "Are you going to use Kira?!"

"I wasn't planning on it no.I think we can take it down together rather easily."

The tiger makes a run for you all you hold you Kantanas out infront of you as it's paw try's to squish you. Kiba makes the next move going for its leg. Shino launches a swarm of insects twards the tiger. This gets it's attention as it becomes a itching mess with a loud cry it runs off.

"See we handled it." You say putting away you Kantanas.

"I handled it." Shino says receiving a eye roll from Kiba.

You got lucky and on the way to your destination only ran into one team that had No Scrolls. You defeated them easily. The feeling was grand as you walk through the base. You hand over the scrolls then walk inside. Inside is the sand siblings, the hidden rain team, Kabuto and his team.

"I figured there'd be more that made it.."

Kiba looks around "We got lucky that we made it."

"It's because of f/n's rift abilities that we made it this far."

You blush at Shinos words "Thanks."