Ch.13

You woke up early enough to shower and get ready for the day. Yesterday you remember Aiha picking you up at the training grounds. You figured she brought you home.

"I'd love to work on my demention but I have training.. maybe I can finish it up later after training."

Don't go overboard again Kira says

"Yeah I know~"

You lock up your house and run to meet up with your team. On the way you pass Rock Lee.

He sees you and makes a dramatic introduction.

"My Lovely Lotus! Are you well?! You are beautiful either way!"

You sweat drop as he sways back and forth love struck.

"Hi Lee, I'm just fine. Thank you for the compliment."

"I see, I must go but I will see you upon our next meeting."

Lee takes your hand and Kisses the back of it. This bold move makes you blush. He then skurries away.

"He's definitely a weird one. In a good way of course."

Lee had once said he will protect you with his life and no one has ever done that for you before. He might be weird but he's incredible genuine and sweet.

Once you arive at the training ground you notice Hinata and Shino but no Kiba until dog pee shoots by your head. You grimace and look up to see Kiba and Akamaru jumping from tree to tree marking their spot. Well just Akamaru thankfully not Kiba.

"Hey watch it!!!" You yell at them.

"Haha!! Not sorry!!!" Kiba yells. You sigh. Shino tries to grab a beatle only for dog pee to land on it scaring it away.

"Kiba!!"

Hinata sits at the tree trunk looking at a flower.

"T-Their marking their territory. It's gross."

You look up and watch them only to dodge pee.

"Terrible aim.. maybe if they stop moving they could hit a actual tree!!!"

"It's a game!!" Kiba yells.

"It's annoying." Shino growls.

"Yeah but it keeps them busy." Suddenly Kiba jumps down infront of you making you blush at the close distance.

"It's fun. You wouldn't understand it's a boy and dog thing."

You pout "I understand you so I'm certain I understand."

"Well whatever. You look good today by the way." Kiba blushes softly at his words.

You blush and your other teammates now turn their attention to you.

"T-Thank you..so do you.. you always do."

Kiba rubs the back of his neck "well I get good sleep so thanks. Speaking of which yesterday you look drained. I don't like seeing you that way. I want you happy and healthy. I care about you."

Your heart skips a beat "Kiba.."

He looks away from you with tinted pink cheeks. "J-Just saying."

"Will you two just kiss and get it over with?" Shino says frowning.

You and Kiba turn red like you have blown a fuse.

"Kiss?!?!" You yell covering your face.

"It's not like that dude!!! She's my— my— best friend!!"

You slump farward at hearing the word friend.

"Could have fooled me." Shino huffs. 

"I think you two would make a cute couple." Hinata says softly.

You smile softly looking at her.

"R-really?" Kiba asks drawing your attention. Once he sees you looking at him however his demeanor changes.

"W-Well it ain't like that..."

Soon Kurenai shows up.

"Today we are going to work on chakra control. Let's get started."