Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    ◎Are you sure you are not here to show off! ◎

    The clarification in the program was a momentary pleasure, and the follow-up public relations crematorium is not an exaggeration.

    Finished the fifth episode.

    The two took off their make-up and returned home. Xu Hui's phone calls never stopped from the beginning to the end, and the messages in the small WeChat group were one after another. He told Xin Rao not to log in to the big account indiscriminately, and not to swipe to like something. Not to mention responding.

    "...Understood, brother Xu should go to bed early."

    "Take a break, don't you two have any sense for such a big incident? The whole company has to work overtime tonight to review, how can I sleep!"

    Xu Hui A busy group, how can I sleep.

    Xin Rao also suffered a wave of unreasonable disasters, so she had no choice but to gently persuade her to double her overtime wages, and then she quickly changed her attitude and promised that this matter would be resolved satisfactorily.

    It fully explains what it means to be a worker, the soul of a worker, and with the promise of doubling overtime wages, who cares about staying up late?

    After arranging things almost one by one, Xin Rao felt a little sleepy.

    Seeing that the light in the study on the second floor was still on.

    She opened the door and entered, and saw Gu Yuan, who had also washed up, was wearing dark silk pajamas, seriously looking at the documents in front of the computer, probably busy with work.

    "Are you ready to rest?"

    Gu Yuan quickly opened a new file, covering the dialog box.

    Xin Rao didn't notice it, and just leaned over and kissed his side face as usual, and said warmly: "Well, it's getting late, you should go to bed earlier, Brother Xu is watching the hot search over there, no What big problem will happen."

    "...Okay." The

    low response showed that the owner was not in a good mood.

    Since Xin Rao recovered from her illness, the two tacitly never mentioned whether they want to live together.

    But at this time, it is no different from living together, just separated by a wall.

    Gu Yuan was quite happy at first, but after a long time, the feeling of seeing but not eating still made people feel a little bit depressed.

    Especially since Xin Rao recovered from her illness, she never gave him a chance to hug anyone again!

    Gu Yuan has never experienced the feeling of holding people tightly in his arms and full of possessive desires. Every time he makes a move, Xin Rao can always quickly resolve it in different ways, and get out of his arms. break free.

    Too many times.

    Gu Yuan couldn't help feeling a little anxious.

    "How long are you going to be busy?" Seeing that Gu Yuan hadn't moved for a long time, Xin Rao couldn't help asking, staying up late is not good for your health.

    The fragrant wind lingering at the tip of the nose is slightly moist.

    It was hard for Gu Yuan not to take his attention away from Xin Rao.