Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    ◎The main artery was dug with a hoe, and people were a little bit drifting... ◎

    The arrival of the new guest really set off a new storm in the originally peaceful cabin. With the funds given, I am going to give the guests a surprise.

    Do not ask.

    The question is that you have money, this female fourth is not very good, you have to create a momentum for the male fourth, it is best to use a hoe to break the triangle relationship between Xin Rao, Qin Shu and Tao Junxing!

    The program team planned secretly, but the audience didn't know that Jiang Mo, Ji Sixian and Gu Yao's back-and-forth fights every day also succeeded in making the audience eat melons with relish and enjoy themselves non-stop.

    For example, Ji Sitian made an unusual show of favor to Gu Yao.

    Audience: Oops! Tiantian finally became sensible and knew that she would turn her head to care about Yaozai.

    For example, Jiang Mo often spits out 'famous quotes' accidentally.

    Audience: Although the fragrance of her tea is overflowing and the house is full of fragrance, it is still a good emotional booster!

    Another example is Gu Yao's daily dilemma.

    Audience: Look, this is the trouble of the most popular male guest, it’s so sweet~

    Then wait for them to watch the scene where Qin Shu and Tao Junxing are competing to open their screens in Xinluo, but there is not much gunpowder. Audience For Xin Rao, they clapped their hands and applauded: they don't blush, their hearts don't beat, and their hands don't shake a good bowl of water, please keep it up, they love to watch such scenes!

    There are so many small details that can be discussed every day in "Sweet House".

    Even Meng Mili has been on the trending search several times in a row, but the hot search entries are a bit dumbfounding. The other guests are the sweet interaction between XX and XXX, the death Shura field warning, and here she is...

    Audience: Awwow ! I can't wait to wear Mili in my soul and run on the front line of eating melons!

    As for Jiang Mo, she thinks that there is no corner in this world that cannot be pried, only a hoe that cannot be swung.

    After two days of getting along, she had almost figured out that Ji Sitian and Gu Yao had the same arrogant and awkward temperament.

    Thinking that the eyedrops on the eye drops are almost gone in the past two days, I decided to use a strong dose of medicine: "To be honest, I'm really not used to not being able to play with my mobile phone. I don't know how you survived before. Why don't we play some games to refresh?"

    "What game?"

    Meng Mili poked her head, showing some interest. LJ D

    hasn't texted for two days in a row, and she's bored, okay, but she can't hang out in front of people, and saves space for them to get along with each other wisely, sleep when they are full these two days, eat when they are full, and eat when they are full Come out some!

    The eyes of everyone looked over.

    Xin Rao also looked at her, a little curious.

    Jiang Mo put down his chopsticks and counted: "Games like werewolf killing, drumming to pass flowers, and counting to 7 are very suitable for us to play. If you can't tell the truth, you can also take risks. Otherwise, I'll see you guys living too healthy. 11:00 No, almost all fell asleep."