Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    ◎Make money, raise a family, raise a man◎

    #秦书新歌Μουσαι#

    #秦书新雄# #琴瑟和铭

    CP#

    On the last night of Anya’s trip, the small stage built by Qin Shu directly exploded into several trending searches. It dilutes the bad influence brought by the male number four Chen Hao, and at the same time confirms the CP names of Qin Shu and Xin Rao.

    Qin Shu secretly memorized the Guqin piece that Xin Rao had only played once before, and wrote a song with a section of it.

    The roll call was for Xin Rao.

    Who says music lovers don't understand romance?

    The romance of musicians is not something that ordinary people can easily get!

    There was a lot of ghosts and gods on the Internet, and the whole story caused Ah Wei to die countless times. There are various ways of death. Of course, the most common one is to be killed by Xiu. Qin Shu had this kind of offensive early in the morning, so there is no such thing as Tao Junxing. You can take him down long ago, okay?

    The outside world has its own pink filter. After watching the scene, the two of them played the piano together. When they played the music, they all howled that it was so sweet, so sweet, Qin Shu is too good at it.

    It's just the person concerned...

    Anyway, Qin Shu was so excited that day, he couldn't help but write a long paragraph when he sent a text message, and his face blossomed with a smile when he got a response.

    Then when he woke up the next day, everyone got on the plane back to Beijing, and he kept thinking about what happened last night in his mind, only to realize later that he had made a mistake.

    "I just remembered that when I played the third verse yesterday, did I go too fast?" Qin Shu repeated the replay, turned his head behind him, stared at Xin Rao and said, "There should be an eighth stop in the third verse." If you don't make mistakes in that part, it will be great."

    "It's okay, you are the only one to learn the piano, and it's amazing to be able to play it like this." Xin Rao said a few words of relief.

    "Well, it would be even better if there were no mistakes."

    Qin Shu frowned and blamed himself for not having the composure he had on the stage yesterday, and immediately asked: "Xin Rao, do you think my new song...is nice?"

    Xin Rao praised without hesitation: "It's nice."

    Qin Shu put that little annoyance behind him in an instant, "You can do as long as you like it." It was not in vain that he kept it a secret for more than half a month, looking for opportunities to produce the song day and night, even if it was slightly flawed, he felt that it was exhausting All worth it.

    Happy.

    Qin Shule grinned.

    Tao Junxing has been feeling very upset since yesterday, and now seeing him getting cheap and being good-looking, his tone is a bit sour: "But you kid kept it from us, you wrote a new song without telling us in half a month, no wonder Recently, I see that you are not in good spirits during the day, and you have become a thief at night?" These

    words are half teasing, half hurting.

    Qin Shu was happy right now, he could do whatever he wanted, and just smiled at Xin Rao: "It's okay, I'll make this song smoothly, I'll be happy as long as I don't sleep, as long as Xin Rao likes it.